IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017
- 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017
- 1.1 IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2017
- 1.2 IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2017
- 1.3 IBPS Clerk Prelims Expected Cut off 2017
- 1.4 IBPS Clerk VII Expected State Wise Cutoff
- 1.5 IBPS Clerk Prelims Mains Analysis 2017
- 1.6 IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017 Download
Download IBPS CWE VII Clerk Results 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is similarly and excellently known as IBPS has decided for the big announcement. The IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Cut Off Marks, which shall be done only using its central Website which was provided at the bottom-most section of this web page. The applicants who have appeared in the CWE Clerk 7 Exam advantageously will get the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017 with the assistance of this Webpage. Continue reading for the detailed material shown on this website.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, which came into existence in 1975, had earlier invited the most talented and concentrating aspirants to submit the applications for various posts of Clerk. After the successful release of notification, a larger number of interested candidates applied and appeared in the CWE (Common Written Examination) Preliminary Examination which was conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to hire as Clerks and Officers on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 December 2017. All such aspirants who are going to shortlist for the Mains Exam must attend the Online Test on 21 Jan 2018.
What’s New: If we are talking about the CWE VII Pre exam Result declaration date, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department released the IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017 now.
Also Check, IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
The applicants who had applied and had appeared are devotedly waiting for their respective IBPS Clerk Pre exam Cut Off as we know that the Merit List generates the performance of the candidates in the CWE. Those candidates who want to be selected as Clerical Cadre 7 are suggested to check the latest updates on this Webpage.
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
|Admit card issue for Pre- Exam Training||November 2017|
|Organizing Pre- Exam Training||13 Nov 2017 to 18 Nov 2017|
|Download Call Letter for Online Pre Examination||November 2017|
|Online Prelims Test Date||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 Dec 2017|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam: Main||January 2018|
|Online Main Test||21 Jan 2018|
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Result 2017
Organizing Figure: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Result Status: Available Now
IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2017
The score of the Preliminary online examination is obtain as follows:
- Candidates total Number of questions answered accurately or correctly for arriving at the corrected score after applying negative marking for wrong answers.
- Accurate Scorecard also made by the equivalent using the equipercentile process to take care of the minor difference in difficulty, in case, each test held in different sessions arrive at the Equated Scores.
- At last final Scores in each test are rounded off to under two digits after the decimal point.
- Total Weighted Score (TWS), wherever suitable, is arrived at the follows:
- Total Weighted Score = Score obtained in Reasoning + English Language + Computer Knowledge + General Awareness + Quantitative Aptitude
The applicants are also in search of their IBPS Clerk Scorecard 2017. Such contenders are positively informed that they will soon be able to get the same outcome on the main website, whenever the authority decides to upload it our team management staff release the same cut of merit list on this web page only before that stay connected with us. Below we mention the expected cut off list for all our visitors check out once. On this section after affecting all the factors here is the expected sectional and the overall cut-off for IBPS Clerk 7 Pre Exam 2017.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Expected Cut off 2017
Our team of TotalJobsHub.in trying to provide every single detail here we hope this article on IBPS Clerk Exam Analysis and Prelims Expected Cutoff 2017 Shift-1 plays a significant role to understand the paper better. As far as we concern the performance list is taken into consideration, it is going to be made available now. However, the date is tentative, but we expect it to be released around this period. So, do not go anywhere rather staying connected with us in a daily manner.
Expected Cut Off for IBPS Clerk CWE VII Prelims
Section wise Cut Off Marks: IBPS Clerk Section wise Cut Off Marks 2017 as follows:
- Reasoning: 6-8 Marks
- English: 7 to 9 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 8 to 10 Marks
- General Awareness: 10-13 Marks
- Computer: 9-11 Marks
The Pre-Examination expected cut off is mention below. Innumerable Number of coaching institutes and experts have made this expected cut off marks for the reference of applied aspirants.
|Category Name||Expected Cut off Marks|
Please note that the above mention figures are unofficial. We soon released the actual cutoffs which may vary from the predictions.
IBPS Clerk VII Expected State Wise Cutoff
IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut off 2017 State Wise
|Jammu and Kashmir||68.75||–||–||–|
IBPS Clerk Mains State Wise Cut off Expected
IBPS Clerk Prelims Mains Analysis 2017
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
IBPS Clerk Mains English Language Analysis
IBPS Clerk Mains Reasoning Ability Analysis
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2017 Download
- First off, visit the official website which is settled at last
- After that, look up the latest results’ section and select the suitable link.
- Fill in all the asked data, such as DOB, Id., etc.
- After entering the data, submit the same.
- Finally, download your unique Scorecards/Merit List and save for future usage.
After IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam
All such aspirants who successfully qualify the pre-examination on the following dates of December must attend the Mains online test on 21st Jan 2018 and then go to the next level only.
After completing the process of the Main Examination for Clerical cadre 6, candidates who shortlist will provisionally be allotted to one of the Participating Organizations, based on merit-cum-preference keeping as per the Govt guidelines.
The contestants are highly proposed to follow the Official Web Portal for other details.