XAT 2017 Admit Card
Download Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket: This really becomes a trending news for all the applicants who applied for Xavier Aptitude Test on 08.01.2017 can download the XAT 2017Admit Card on its official website which is www.xatonline.net.in now. Candidates have to enter the registration ID and password to download the Hall ticket easily.
The entrance exam will be held in different states of India and two states outside India for foreign students. This test helps the aspirants to take admission over 100 B-Schools all over India. Thus, candidates give your best in this entrance exam in order to get admission in B-rated schools. As per the latest details coming out XAT Exam Hall ticket 2017 now available to download from the main website. Aspirants can take the help of the official website or use the link given below which is activated for all the precious users.
Exam Date: 8th January 2017
Hall Ticket Status: Available Now
Official Website: xatonline.net.in
Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2017
We already know Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level entrance test organized by the XLRI for admission in business management, personal management of industrial relations programs, or which handle the general management program. Every year lots of students fill the online form of this exam & attend this test.
In the procedure of attending this test candidate need the most important document which is Xavier Aptitude Test Hall Ticket 2017, it is a necessary document and without it, the authority cannot allow you to enter in the respective exam. Hence, we advise all the students who applied must carry it along one identity proof.
XAT 2017 exam pattern:
- This Aptitude test is divided into two parts.
- Part A is consists of Quantitative Ability, English Language Ability & Logical Reasoning, and Decision Making. Duration of this section is 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Part B of the exam consists of Essay Writing and General Awareness. Duration of this section is 40 minutes.
- The total duration of XAT exam is of 3 hours.
- A number of questions varies from year to year.
- Number of choices for each question is five.
- There is negative marking (1/4) for wrong answers.
|Part A||140 minutes|
|English and LR|
|Part B||40 minutes|
How to download XAT 2017 Admit Card
- Google out the official web portal www.xatonline.net.in
- Now navigate your mouse & click on appropriate link.
- Enter your registration number and password & hit submit tab
- After submitting your details click on submit button
- Admit card display on your screen
- Download and take hard copy
Date of Exam: 08.01.2017
Links To Follow
For more Details Visit here: www.xatonline.net.in