WB TET 2017
West Bengal School Service Commission is going to start West Bengal teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates that are interested in applying and clear the Teacher Eligibility Test should take a look at the information that is propagated below against WB TET 2017. The final date to fill WB TET 2017 Application Form 2017 is given in the notification, please keep reading for all the latest updates.
The West Bengal School Service Commission is going to conduct the State level Entrance Exam like every year. The TET exam is the one that is attended by every aspired teacher. Many of the aspired candidates fill the Application Form, get ready for their Teachers tests, and get the Government Jobs in teaching. To know more about important points such as eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limits, and applicable fee etc. Kindly, look at the following information below.
Latest Updates fo WB TET 2017: Dear Aspirants, please download the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Notification and fill the online application which is going to be released in the month of July 2017.
WB TET 2017 Application Form
Read here to get updates regarding West Bengal TET Online Registration 2017, how to fill Application form properly, and also, the application charges that are necessary to submit the examination fee. All these details and notable points are given in the sections below. Find the information you need and check whether you are eligible for WB TET Exam 2017 or not. Then later, aspirants can easily fill their Application Form.
- Announcement Type: WB TET 2017 Application Form
- Exam Name: Teacher Eligibility Test
- Conducting Authority: West Bengal School Service Commission
- Exam Location: West Bengal
- Last Date to Apply: Refer to Notification
West Bengal TET 2017 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria and educational Qualification:
- Applying candidates must have cleared Higher Secondary exams from a state recognized board with at least 50% (45% marks in case of Reserved categories) graduation in any discipline, with B.Ed from a recognized institute.
- There is no minimum passing marks limit to be eligible for the test, they only need to have a degree from a recognized University.
Although, the age limit is under consideration, but applicants need to refer to the official Notice.
Applicants belonging to General and OBC Categories must pay Rs. 250/- and those belonging to the SC/ST categories, should pay Rs. 80/-.
- Written TET, and Counselling.
- After clearing the examination and the selected applicants can apply for teachers’ post within the state institutions for the next 3 years.
WB TET Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
WB TET 2017 Online Application Form
- Reach the official web portal namely “www.westbengalssc.com”
- Find a properly validated link to get the notification
- Read through each and every important point very carefully.
- Start filling the Application form by entering your academic and professional details.
- Pay the required fee amount and upload the soft copies of your signature and passport sized photos.
- Recheck the entered information and submit the form data.
- Finally, get a printed version of your application format.
WB TET Important Date:
West Bengal TET Application Form Started in: June 2017
Online Application Last Date: June 2017
WB TET Exam Date: August 2017
Download the West Bengal TET Notification here: www.westbengalssc.com