VVM 2018 Registration
Dear students, go further and complete VVM 2018 Registration online for this year. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a mean of promoting and educating students invoking them to draw their attention to Science and Technology at the school level. There is over 20 lakh worth of scholarship amount to be distributed amongst the awardees of scholarship. And to be able to fetch that award, one must qualify the series of tests and assessment methods conducted under the supervision of NCERT, Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2018 is to begin in September for which, the details are provided in the following sections.
Under the scholarship programme, students from Class 6th to 11th can apply and participate in the evaluation module that consists of various modes of assessment such as aptitude test, comprehensive writing, Presentation and GD, and others. Those who, fit the eligibility criteria and are willing to participate, should not miss out on this golden chance here. The initiative is undertaken by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) in collaboration with Vigyan Prasar, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) ruled by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. Those, having a keen interest in applying must read the structured details provided in the following paragraphs and VVM Login 2018.
Also Check: Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarships
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2018 Last Date
To complete online VVM 2018 Registration, one must have a complete knowledge about the organization, the methods of assessment, and the conditions to apply as per which, the students are going to have to appear for the exams level –wise and the ways scholars can apply. Also, remember the tentative dates and Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Login & Registration Dates for the oncoming event. Once the students clear these multiple stages, they will be preferred to receive the scholarship amount as per their rank and performance.
Must Check: CBSE Scholarship Single Girl Child Scholarship
VVM Login 2018 Detail
News Topic: Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Scholarship 2018
Conducting Authority: Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) collaborating with Vigyan Prasar, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and National Council of Education Research and Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Concerning Classes: Classes VI to XI (CBSE/ICSE/State Education Boards)
Academic Session: 2018-19
Application Method: Online/Offline
Examination Location: Registered Schools
Application Commencement: July (Tentative)
Last Date to Register: October 2018
Exam Dates: Nov-Dec (Tentative)
For Minority Students: Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Students
Details for VVM 2018 Online Registration
There are different ways to register for the examination which are discussed here and should be considered closely before students put their efforts filling VVM Online Registration.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Exam 2018 Eligibility:
- Students from Classes VI to XI can apply.
- They must have known at least one language out of English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Punjabi.
- First of all, participating schools need to be registered at the official web gateway provided by the authority.
- Every school must appoint a coordinator who will complete the formality on behalf of schools and respective scholars.
- Responsibility of a Coordinator includes
- Entering the details of the school (School Name, Address, GEO Mapping of school, UDIES Code, Name of Principal, Exam Coordinator, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- The information will be visible on official VM portal after proper verification and authentication.
The responsibility of a coordinator also involves filling the students’ details such as Name of student, Class, Email, Phone number, Aadhar Number, and other related information.
Rs.100/- is chargeable towards the application, which is the same for all the categories.
The fee can be paid either through NEFT/RTGS or Online banking.
Payment Details for NEFT/RTGS:
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch Name: Sarojini Nagar
- Type of A/c: SB Account’s Name: VIDYARTHI VIGYAN MANTHAN
- Account Number: 67351214143
- IFS Code: SBIN0070582
- Branch Code: 70582
Examination Procedure Level:
- Level -1 (School Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be school winners (i.e. 18 students from each school). Only if a minimum of 10 students per class is registered from a school.
- Level-2 (District Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be district winners (i.e.18 students from each district). All the schools from that district will be part of the evaluation.
- Level-3 (State Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be State winners (i.e.18 students per state). Winners will be from students appearing in state camp.
- Level-4 (National Level): Top 3 Rankers per class will be National winners i.e. 18 students at national level.
Note: Level 3 and 4 contestants will receive cash reward from 2000/- to Rs. 25000/- depending upon their overall performance in all the assessment modules.
- Objective type question answering.
- Comprehensive writing.
- Presentation and Group discussion.
- Role play & Practical examination.
- Methods of Source.
VVM 2018 Exam Pattern for Competitive Exam:
|Junior and Senior (Class VI to XI)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question 2 Marks Each|
The test shall be carried out in English, Hindi, Malyalam, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali and Punjabi.
Topic covered in the Exam:
- Science and Mathematics (NCERT Based) covering 40% of the paper.
- Indian Contribution to Science (VVM Study Material) covering 20% of the paper.
- Life Stories of Doctor Homi Bhabha and Doctor Vikram Sarabhai having 20% of paper.
- Logical reasoning and General Knowledge that will cover the rest of the paper.
Note: Meritorious Students shall have to prepare their expenses on their own for State Level Camps and National Level Camps (One or Two Days).
Way to Complete VVM Registration 2018
- Registration can be done through the web media given as, “www.vvm.org.in.”
- Proceed further as instructed and get to the payment method.
- Students can also apply offline with the help of coordinator.
- Provide all the details that are to be entered into the Excel sheet manually and upload the file using the schools’ login application.
- The examination details are visible on the main media of VVM 2018.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan 2018 Exam Date
|Registration Starting or Last Date|
|Download Admit Card|
|Date of Vigyan Manthan Exam 2018|
|VVM Exam Result 2018 Date|
|State Camp for 2 days|