Applicants we are here to share some great news. The Vellore Institute of Technology is all set to declare the VITEEE 2017 Application Form. The main aim of releasing this form is to conduct the VITEEE examination. This examination is conducted for providing the various UG PG and diploma courses to the applicants. Through this examination, most of all applicants get admission in this University and make your bright career. So applicant, if you want to fill this form, must read this full notification. Then apply for this without any mistake and error.
The VIT University is one of the top universities and it will provide the various UG, PG, Doctorate and Diploma Courses. Every year large number of students applies against this entrance exam to taking admission in this re-known university. Now application form has been released on 9th November 2016, University will release the VITEEE Application Form on its official site. and the last date for reciept of application form is 23rd February 2017. Before that, candidates can check all detail by the help of this page. Here we provide all the updated and fresh news on this page time to time for providing the latest updates for our applicants.
Latest Updates for VITEEE 2017:
As per the news, Vellore Institute of Technology organized the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam from 05.04.2017 to 16.04.2017. Institute already released the Online application form and aware all the candidates to fill it before 23rd February 2017.
VITEEE Notification 2017
- Organization: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Examination Name – VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Exam Date: 5th April to 16th April 2017
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For this applicant must complete intermediate with minimum 60% marks through the verified board which is CBSE, ICSE and other.
- Such Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category or North Eastern State are required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate (PCM/PCB) in 12th
- That applicant who have to qualify the 12th class from NIOS, they can also apply for this.
Interested applicants must pay Rs 940/- in favor of “VIT University” that must be payable at Vellore.
The NRI candidates will have to pay 50 USD to apply online.
If you have applied for this through another way then must visiting the office & candidates have to pay Rs. 990/-
The payment of this application fee will be done by the online mode that is net banking, debit card, and credit card.
The admission process will complete by the performance of applicants in VITEEE examination and those applicants who have to qualify this examination all those will be called for personal interview.
Download Complete VITEEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern (Updated Now)
VITEEE Exam Pattern
- This exam follows the multiple choice question formats.
- Total time of examination is two and half hours.
- In this examination total 125 questions and four sections that are Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
- Each section will be having 40 questions.
- No negative marking is presented in this examination.
|Subject Name||Total Ques.||Highest Score|
VITEEE 2017 Admission Process
For applying this applicant must check official site and check notification. Then if you are eligible for this must click on apply button and fill all detail by the help of require document. Also, attach all needed copy of required documents and then check recheck your form and click on submit button. If you fill this application form on the offline mode then you can just send the filled application form along with DD receipt and all mandatory details to the given address which is given below.
VITEEE 2017 Online Application Form
- Online mode
- Visit the main website of VIT University.
- New users can click on Step I registration & provide all the required details. After completing the registration, you will get a password in your registered mail ID.
- In the next II step, candidates need to login using their email ID & password which was received at the time of step I registration.
- This time, candidates will have to go through the instruction in a careful manner and fill up the application form in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature as mentioned.
- Pay the requested application fee (online mode or through DD).
- In the end, click on “Confirm & Submit”.
- After that, a unique application number will be generated. Take the print copy application form for future reference.
2. Offline Mode
In the offline mode, candidates can get the application form from any nearby post-office or books store. After filling that particular form candidates have to send their duly filled application form at this address:
The Director – UG Admissions,
VIT University, Vellore – 632014,
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2017 Schedule
- VITEEE 2017 will be organized from 5th April to 16th April 2017
- Time Duration of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Test will have 3 sessions per day
|Session I||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Session II||12:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Session III||4:00 PM to 6:30 PM|
VITEEE Important Dates 2017
|Availability of NRI direct admission application form||October|
|Application Form available from||9th November 2016|
|Closing date to apply Online||23rd Feb 2017|
|Admit card Available from||During slot booking|
|VITEEE 2017 Exam Date||5th April to 16th April|
|Result declaration Date||On or before 24th April|
|Counseling starts from||May 2nd Week|
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168
Fax: +914162245544, 2240411
For getting other details applicant stay tuned with the Official Website