UPSSSC Lab Technician Vacancy 2016
the official site which is upsssc.gov.in & took all the related information and verifies the process of how to apply against this recruitment online. We also notified all the user details regarding UPSSSC Bharti notification 2016 like eligibility criteria and details of the Vacancies are also described well by the team squad of totaljobsalert.in.
Currently, UPSSSC released Uttar Pradesh Technician recruitment 2016 through advertisement no. 23 Recruitment/ 2016. As we know that Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission working under the governance of Uttar Pradesh state government. The main motive behind making out this department is to recruit candidates for various government services in the state of UP. Every year UPSSSC carried out various exams for the junior assistant, conductor, steno, clerk, forest guard, coring technician, etc. Recently, department going out for 356 vacancies in Uttar Pradesh laboratory technician recruitment, The notification is updated now, aspirants may check the UPSSSC Bharti notification by going through the following passage link mention in the last segment of this page.
UP Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2016
More Info About UPSSSC Technician Recruitment 2016
- Laboratory Technician: 263 posts
- X-Ray Technician: 52 posts
- Lab Technician (Maharani Laxmi Bai medical college Jhansi):41 posts
- For Laboratory, Technician contenders should pass 12th standard with Science subject or having a Diploma from Uttar Pradesh state medical college, Lucknow.
- For X-Ray Technician, all those aspirants having the Diploma in X-Ray from U.P. state medical college or any degree or its equivalent are applicable to register their name against these posts.
- Aspirants selection for the post-Laboratory Technician and Lab Technician on the basis of marks obtained in Diploma.
- For x-ray technician post department will organize the interview. There is no written test against these Uttar Pradesh technician vacancies.
Scale of Pay
- Last Date for submission of the form: 29.01.2016
- Ending date for fee submission: 27.01.2016
Links To Focus On