UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Exam 2017
- 1 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Exam 2017
The Union Public Service Commission will release soon the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist, Geologist Exam 2017 on online. Aspirant, if you are interested against this notification, must read and check official notification and then if you are eligible for this must fill this application form. All helping details will mention on this page. If you will face some problem to fill up this form then check lower section of this page.
UPSC Geologist Notification 2017
This is a really golden chance for the aspirants. We hope that you will not miss this chance and must fill this form. Check eligibility criteria by the help of the middle section of this page. Direct links will also provide at the end of this UPSC Jobs news page.
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Total Posts: Various
Name of the Exam: Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Exam 2017
Geo-Scientist, Geologist Vacancy 2017
- Geologist, Group A: 40
- Geophysicist, Group A: 40
- Chemist, Group A: 25
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B), Group A: 33
UPSC Geoscientist/Geologist Eligibility Criteria 2017
For Geologists Grade A Post:
Interested users must have a Masters Degree in Geological Science / Geology / Geo-Exploration / Mineral Exploration / Engineering Geology / Marine Geology / Earth Science and Resource management / Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies / Petroleum Geosciences or Petroleum Exploration / Geochemistry / Geological Technology from
For Geophysicists Positions:
Aspirants should have a M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Integrated Exploration Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Tech. or Applied Geophysics with good academic records.
For The Post of Chemists:
Candidates are required M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry Degree from reputed institution.
For Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist-B):
Students should secure a Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or marine Geology from re-known institute.
For this UPSC combined geoscientist and geologist examination 2017 age must be minimum 21 to maximum 35 years.
For Junior Hydrogeologist and 21 to 32 years for all other posts and age, relaxation detail will check by the help of official notification.
The salary detail will also check by the official advertisement.
Interested candidates, you need to pay Rs. 200/- by SBI net banking facility. (No fee for SC/ PH/ ST candidates). Check much more detail through advertisement.
The selection process of this job will base on these rounds which will mention below:
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC Geologist 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
|Parts||Subjects||Positions Name||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper Part I – Written Test||General English||Compulsory For All Posts||100||3 hours for each paper|
|Geology I||Geologist / Jr. Hydrogeologists||200|
|Hydrogeology III||Jr. Hydrogeologists||200|
|Part II – Interview||Personality Test||Compulsory For All Posts||200|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Apply Online
- At first open the official website mention below.
- Select ‘suitable link’ through the latest updates.
- After that click on Part 1 Registration link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully, and then click on yes if you agree.
- Fill the complete form with the help of correct details of documents.
- Now complete the payment of application fee
- Select the examination center and upload photo and signature of you and finish the part 1 registration.
- And After deposit application fee, fill the Part 2 registrations
- At last take a print out of application form for the future use.
Geologist Exam Important Dates:
- Last date of application form filling: 3rd March 2017
- Final Exam Date: 12th May 2017
Get Other Info Here: www.upsc.gov.in