UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017
If you have applied for the Principal jobs, then don’t forget to Download UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017 for the written exam. Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission is going to hold a state level selection process. For the vacancies of Principal, there will be conducted a written exam for the applicants. Those getting registered with the Commission will be called for the test and an interview. Check the latest news here and collect the UP Principal Admit Card 2017.
Also See: Jobs In Uttar Pradesh
In the early notification, the UP Higher Education Commission had issued a public information inviting the eligible job seekers from the state of UP. Since the recruitment and selection are bound to be conducted within the state, thousands of the aspirants have filled their online registrations for the 284 vacant seats of Principal. After having submitted their online applications, contestants are preparing to crack the exam with their best efforts.
UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017 site.uphesc.org
Be ready and prepared to attend the college Principal exam as the written test is to be held shortly. The Commission had finished the online application on 13th July 2017. Following the next step as expected, the organizing committee will be conducting the written exam in August last Week tentatively. Thus, if you want to attend the test without any problem, obtain your UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017 without any delay.
- News Type: UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017
- Name of the Post: College Principal
- Total Seats: 284
- Name of the Body: Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Type: State Government
- Selection Type: Written Exam and Interview
- Examination Date: August 2017 Last Week (Tentative)
- Call Letter Availability: 10 Days Prior to Exam
UPHESC Principal Exam Date 2017
If we talking about the UP Principal Exam Date, there is not any latest news about the written exam Date. However, whenever the department released the examination schedule for the test, we will also release the list of the examination date for all the applied contestants. If you are looking for the Syllabus and exam pattern the questions are to be put from the following subjects:
- Professional Knowledge
UP Principal Exam Pattern:
- The Examination is of the written Objective Type or MCQ type.
- This written test is of 100 marks.
- The Question paper will be divided into Two Parts, Part-A General Knowledge and Part-B Administrative Aptitude
- First Part-A will be of 30 marks and the second Part-B will be of 70 Marks.
UP Principal Exam Admit Card 2017
This is an important update for the candidates seeking to participate in the competition. And for those looking to get UP Principal Exam Admit Card 2017, it is even more crucial. The competition is not going to be easy as the paper will be based on the academic as well as professional knowledge. But, what more important for the examinees is, to reach the examination centers carrying their respective Uttar Pradesh Principal Admit Card. Without the document, the exam officials will not allow any candidate to enter the examination hall or the premises.
This selection and recruitment process is to be done at the state level only. Hence, the test and interview will also be conducted at the pre-organized locations. Those qualifying this written exam will be further informed about the interview and shall be called to appear for the same.
Steps to Download Uttar Pradesh Principal Admit Card 2017
- First of all, type the official web address of the commission given by the authority which is, “www.uphesc.org”
- After landing on the homepage of the site, focus on the Notice Board of the site.
- Look for official information regarding the UPHESC Principal Admit Card and Exam date.
- Follow a relevant a link and get to the login page.
- Enter your Registration Number, Name or Password etc. and hit the submit button.
- Download the Hall Ticket and get it printed for the future use.
- Keep it safe for future reference as well.
Students and applicants need not panic or feel nervous about the exam. The details you are looking for will be updated here on a regular basis. Be in touch with this web page and receive all the information regarding UPHESC Principal Admit Card 2017. If you have any query concerning to the examination and Hall Ticket, contact the Admin by typing your comment in the text box given below.
Official Website: www.uphesconline.in