Dear aspirants, we have a great news for you regarding UPCPMT 2017 that’s why we are sharing the complete info here on this web section. The Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University has released the notification of UPCPMT 2017 Application Form on its official site. Organization will decide to organize the Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical test on the various centers. So candidates, if you are interested in this, must read full notification properly and then you will meet (satisfy) the eligibility criteria then apply against Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical test 2017.
Filling tips of Application Form
We are so glad to share this news with our needed aspirants and we hope that candidates must grab this opportunity and don’t miss this. For your convenience, we will give all information on the lower place on this page. Check it properly and according to the instruction must apply for this UPCPMT 2017 Process.
UPCPMT Notification 2017
- Organization: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University.
- Name of Test: Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical test – 2017.
- Official site: Mention Below
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
For this candidates need to complete 10+2 with minimum 50% in Physics chemistry and biology.
- Minimum 17 years
- Maximum 25 years.
Age relaxations for reserved category candidates are applicable as per government norms and check this detail by advt.
Admission Process: Admission process will complete by the…
- Written exam Marks
- Counseling Process
Rs.1400/- for general/OBC category candidates
For SC/ST/PWD category candidates fee is Rs.700/- Per candidate.
Application Fee Paying Mode:
Candidates can pay application fee through online mode by using credit/debit card or net banking.
Through offline mode, candidates have to print a challan and submit it with cash to the authorized bank.
How to Fill UPCPMT 2017 Application Form:
- The initial thing you have to to is download official notification by using the lower link of this page.
- After that read official notification carefully and properly.
- Now click on Register link and start to fill all mandatory details like name, email id, mobile number, password etc in the giving form.
- Check detail properly especially Mobile number and email id.
- After registration, candidates will get a verification code on their mobile and email.
- Use verification code while login and fill all valid and accurate details in application form.
- After that upload scanned passport size photo and signature with the giving form.
- Verify all details and submit Application Form by clicking on submit button.
- At last take the printout of it for next process.
UPCPMT Important Dates 2017
Registration for online application: 2nd Week of March
Fee deposition on nest working day after registration: 11th March to 13th April
Filling up of online application forms on nest working day of deposition: 12th March to 15th April
Duration of downloading the admit cards: 11th May to 16th May
UPCPMT 2016 Exam dates: 3rd week of May 2017
Date of declaration of result & answer key: Starting week of June 2017
Dates of application for scrutiny: Starting Week of June
First Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: 6th July to 15th July
Second Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: 10th August to 22nd August
Third Counseling and allocated to contribute to college: before 28th September
Closing date for admission in Courses (B.H.M.S., M.B.B.S., B.U.M.S): 30th October
See Important Link:
UPCPMT Notification & Application Form (Soon Updated)
UPCPMT Admit Card 2017