UP Post Office Recruitment 2017
Dear job seekers, get ready for another upcoming UP Post Office Recruitment 2017. In this section, you’ll come to know about various upcoming job opportunities in the UP Postal Circle. Find more about UP Postal Circle Postman Mailguard MTS GDS Vacancy 2017. All the aspirants can look down the information to start the online application.
The Recruitment process is to be done on behalf of the Central Recruitment Board of Postal Services. All the eligible candidates will be required for the UP Postal Circle Postman, Mail guard, Multi-Tasking Staff, and Gram Dak Sevak vacancies. There are expected to be more vacancies like Postmaster, Steno Grade-II, and other admin level posts. Like the previous year, The Official Notification will be released by the Recruiting Zone and department through the Authorized website. This notification will be updated here first and foremost. Read down the page to know How to Fill Application Form and the eligibility criteria required for these posts.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The latest job announcement will be published online related to all the posts. Hence, candidates will be able to get all the informative points for UP Post Office Recruitment 2017. However, the basic requirements to fill these UP Postal Circle Vacancies 2017 are well furnished in the following sections. All the aspired job seekers should take a look at these details which is quite important to apply for these Government Jobs.
- Announcement Type: UP Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Conducting Organization: India Postal Department
- Job Name: Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, GDS, and others
- Total Posts: Updated Shortly
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date to Apply: Refer to Notification
UP Postman Mailguard MTS GDS Vacancy 2017
Posts to be Available:
- Higher Selection Grade-I
- Hindi Typist
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Postal Assistant
- Postmaster Cadres
- PS & Private Secretary
- Senior Artist
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Sorting Assistant
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade II
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details
Eligibility and Essential Education
- Candidates must be from Indian region.
- Applicants, who want to serve the Postal departments, must have qualified 10th /12th as a minimum requirement.
- However, for Senior and Grade-A Posts, applicants are required to be graduate/Postgraduate from a recognized University or Institution.
As per the specified rules and policies, the age limit is between 18 years and 27 years.
Age Relaxation: Proper age relation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories such as SC/ST, OBC, PWD, and Ex-Servicemen.
For General and OBC aspirants, application charges are Rs. 400/- while, for reserved quota, it is Rs. 150/-.
All the applied job seekers are mandatory to undergo the written test. After the written exam, there will be a skill or typing test for Clerical and Steno posts.
Finally, an interview will be scheduled for the final screening. Applicants are to refer to the online notice for more.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- As the initial step, applicants must log on to the official web portal which is, “www.indiapost.gov.in”
- Look for a latest and updated notice.
- Download it and read all the necessary instructions before applying.
- Now, start the application by filling your academic and professional records.
- Upload the soft copies of your required documents.
- Complete the form verification and hit the submit button.
- Keep a hard copy of this form for future references.
Link to Follow:
Download the official Notification here: www.indiapost.gov.in