UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2017
Applicants are now informed to check the status of their UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2017 on the internet. The last date to submit the online applications was 31st January 2017. Those, who were able to register for the jobs on time, will be called for the test which will be both for Physical and written exams. Kindly, note more details here in the sections illustrated below.
Previously, the Uttar Pradesh Police Department published a recruitment notice regarding 2311 vacancies for Bandi Rakshak & Fireman 1478. The posts that were vacant were for the role of jail Warders and Firemen. Many candidates were interested in applying as the registration window was kept until the last day January 2017. The jobs were for 10th and 12th passed candidates; therefore, applications were received in bulk.
UP Police Fireman Admit Card 2017
In accordance with the latest UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Exam 2017 updates, there are some points that all the applied candidates must take a look at. There will be for phases of the candidate’s selection and assessment process. There are namely, The Physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam, Written Test, and Interview. The examinations are to start from March-April 2017 tentatively.
- Declaration Type: UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2017
- Recruitment Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Post Name: Jail Warder (Bandi Rakshak)/Fireman
- Total Seats: Jail Warder-2311, Fireman: 1478
- Selection Process: Written exam, Physical Measurement test, Medical Fitness Test, Interview
- Physical Test Date: February 2017
- Call Letter Status: 10 Days Before Exam (Tentative)
UP Police Jail Warder Fireman Physical Dates 2017
Applicants are also looking to get to know more about UP Police Jail Warder Fireman PET Dates. In the upcoming days, the Recruitment and promotion board will issue further notification regarding UP Police Bandi Rakshak and Fireman Bharti 2017 process for Male & Female contenders. The sequence wise process is described in the following part of the web page. Kindly note the Exam pattern for the UP Police Bharti 2017.
UP Police Jail Warder Exam Pattern 2017:
- This–paper is applicable for both the male and female candidates.
- The written exam will be an objective type and will be available in Hindi language only.
- The question paper will carry 150 questions with 1 mark each.
- Negative Marking: Yes; 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- History related to UP, General Awareness, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Math will be included in the examination.
Applicants have to qualify through all the selection tests such as PMT, Written Test, Interview, and Medical Examination.
- Minimum Height- 168 cm (160 cm for ST)
- Weight According to Height (Min.50 Kg)
- Chest – 79 cm (77 cm Only for ST Candidates) +5 cm on expansion.
- Height– 152 cm (147 cm Only for ST Category)
- Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
Physical Efficiency Test:
- 1 Mile Race –6:30 Minutes minimum
- 6 Km Race –6.5 Minutes minimum
- Long Jump (11 Ft.) –3 Chances maximum
- High Jump (3.5 Ft.) –3 Chances maximum
- Shot-Put (16 Lbs.) 4.5 Meters –3 Chances maximum
- 800 Meters Race –4 Minutes Maximum
- Long Jump (9 Feet) –3 Chances Maximum
- High Jump (3 Feet) –3 Chances Maximum
Steps to get UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2017
- Visit the main web portal that is given as, “prpb.gov.in”
- Check the important news and alert section on the homepage.
- Find and follow an updated link related to the call letter.
- Reach the candidate’s login page and enter your login credentials.
- Press the submit button and get the Ticket Printed
UP Police Jail Warder Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2017 www.prpb.gov.in
UP Police Jail Warder PET Physical Date Call Letter carries all the information of the examination like Exam Name, candidate’s name, Date and Venue of Exam and also rules and general guidelines which can be followed by the aspirants at the time of Examination. The reporting time of Jail warder Fireman Written Exam or PET test is mentioned on the hall ticket only.
Download the UP Police Jail Warder Hall Ticket from here: www.prpb.gov.in