UP Peon Recruitment 2018
Have you checked UP Peon Recruitment 2018 Notification? Read down the page and check the details that are required to fill Chaprasi Bharti in the various departments of the state of UP. Further information about eligibility criteria, education required, and application method is given in the later part of this page. Check the further information and start applying for the jobs.
Like every year, the Uttar Pradesh state government is going to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Chaprasi/ Peons across various state departments. All the vacancies will be filled at the state level. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is going to conduct the recruitment drive for the selection process that is to be followed. Kindly, visit the official link state at the end of the article and start filling the Application Form.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Recruitment Released Now
UP Chaprasi Bharti 2018
In the follow-up of the Recruitment notice, candidates need to check eligibility criteria, education required, application mode, the fee to apply, and selection process in the following segments. It is advised to read all the details stated in the official notice and then apply for UP Peon Bharti Recruitment 2018.
- Declaration for: UP Peon Recruitment 2018
- Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Peon/ Chaprasi
- Number of vacancies: Unspecified
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date: Refer to Notification
Uttar Pradesh Chaprasi Vacancy 2018
Here are some more details for further ease of candidates willing to apply for these posts. Find the details herein and check the steps to Apply Online for Details for UP Peon Recruitment Chaprasi Vacancy 2018.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
- Applicants must be a resident of the state of UP.
- The minimum qualification required for the posts is Standard 7th passed, however, aspirants with higher education may also apply.
- Lower age limit is 18 years while the maximum age to apply is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is given to the SC/ST candidates as per the state government norms.
Rs. 25/- for the General and OBC category candidates will be charged as the application fee. While for SC/ST candidates are not required to pay any fee.
Unlike the previous year, a written test will be held which is further to be followed by an interview.
For Group D Chaprasi Bharti, the appointed candidates will be paid Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-
UP Peon Bharti 2018
- Visit the official web address for the commission i.e. “upsssc.gov.in”
- After reaching the homepage, look for the latest notification in the “Latest News and Notification” section.
- Follow a relevant link and download the advertisement.
- Read all the specifics in the notice carefully before applying.
- Apply online by entering your academic and personal data.
- Upload the soft copies of your documents and signatures along with a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Recheck the form data before submitting.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printed copy of it.
UP Chaprasi Bharti Apply Online
Follow these simple steps to UP Peon Recruitment Bharti Apply Online 2018 and take a hard print of the application form for the future need. In the case of any query, type your comments in the text box given below.
Visit here to check the Uttar Pradesh Chaprasi Notification and online application: upsssc.gov.in