UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Here is a job opportunity for our aspirants in UP under UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has recently issued an Official Notice inviting eligible candidates for 853 posts of Junior Engineer. Please read the details given below and follow the authorized link to apply online. The online applications will be accepted till 20-11-2016.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has started accepting Online Registration for UPJN JE 853 Vacancy. The vacancies are specifically for the aspirants, who have diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical disciplines. The recruitment will be conducted at the State level. Hence, it is a golden opportunity for the in-state applicants. Please read the necessary instructions and guidelines below and start applying for the desired posts.
Latest Sarkari Naukri
According to the official Notification, there are 853 positions to be filled this year. All the posts will be of technical level for diploma and degree holders. The online registrations have started and will be done till 20th November 2016. More information is being given in details here. Keep reading and follow the official link to fill the Online Application Form to apply for UP Govt. Jobs.
- Declaration Type: UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN)
- Name of Job: Junior Engineer
- Total positions: 853
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application Deadline: 20–11-2016 (Sunday)
UPJN JE Recruitment 2016
As per the official statement, registration window is open for aspirants, who are willing to go for the jobs. Find important details that will help you while you apply for the jobs. Read the article ion full and start applying.
UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment 2016 Details
|Name of the Post
|JE (Electrical /Mechanical)
UPJN Vacancy 2017
Applicants must have obtained a Diploma/Degree in the applied field from recognized institution/University.
- Minimum Age to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is to be given as per the state government norms.
- For General and OBC categories, the applicable charges are 600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, it is 300/-.
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card or Bank Challan.
Applicants will have to appear in the written test followed by an interview.
- Salary details are as per the rules and regulations of the state government.
- To be based on the latest Pay scale introduced by the Central Government.
UP Inter College Recruitment
UP Jal Nigam JE Online Form 2016
Follow these simple steps and fill the Application Form
Step 1: Visit the official Web gateway i.e. www.upjn.org/index.aspx
Step 2: Visit the tab “Recruitment.aspx”
Step 3: Find the Latest Recruitment Notice related to the above-mentioned post.
Step 4: Read the details advertisement carefully and start applying.
Step 5: Pay the required fee and save the form data.
Step 6: Take the hard copy of your application form and keep a copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:
- Application’s Last Date: 20-11-2016
- Last date of Fee Payment: 20-11-2016
- Last Date of E-Challan: 21-11-2016