UP Health Department Recruitment 2017
Here is yet another job opportunity for UP job seekers. Get ready for UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 this year. There are 5628 vacancies for the posts Different health departments. Kindly, note the job details here and start applying for the upcoming posts. The Final day to submit your applications is 30th December 2016.
This Recruitment drive is for the posts of Health Worker in the state-wide departments. There are 5628 total vacancies as proposed in the Official Offline and Online Notification. The entire hiring procedure is to be held in the state locations of Uttar Pradesh. This process is to be managed by Women and Child Welfare Development Department, Lucknow. All the necessary job updates are mentioned hereunder.
UP Health Worker Recruitment 2017
This information is delivered to the aspirants as per the official statement issued by the recruiting organization. To know more in regard to these UP Health Department Female Worker Jobs, kindly note all the notable points below and start applying by filling the online Application Form before 30th December 2016. Follow the official application link in the following segments and register for the UP Health Department Recruitment 2017.
- Declaration Type: UP Health Department Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Women and Child Welfare Department
- Name of Post: Women Health Worker
- Total Positions: 5628
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Final Date to Apply: 30-12-2016
UP Health Department Female Worker Recruitment 2017
Job Name: Female Health Worker
Category wise Posts Distribution:
- General Category: 3564 Posts
- OBC: 775 Posts
- SC: 880 Posts
- ST: 409 Posts
UP Health Department Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- All the applying candidates must have completed High school with Science as their main subject.
- Applicants must be Intermediate Part-1 qualified and must also have a Training Certificate in the applied field as a Female Health Worker.
- Aspirants must have a certificate issued for one and a half year training from UP Health Department.
- As on July 1st 2016, applying candidates must be at least 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be allowed as per the applied category.
For Unreserved and OBC Category candidates, fee applicable is Rs. 100/- whereas for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 50/-.
The selection process will be the A written exam and a Personal Interview.
After the appointment, all the candidates will be awarded Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Steps to Apply for UP Health Department Recruitment 2017
- First of all, visit the official web portal administered by the authority which is, “uphealth.up.nic.in”
- Follow an updated link that is showing the job-related notification.
- Download the Notice and start reading it carefully and check all the applying process in depth.
- Later, start your online application by filling the online application form.
- Enter your personal and professional records in the form.
- Upload your images in the specified format.
- Recheck the entered data carefully and proceed to pay the fee.
- Finally, save and submit the form data.
- Take the hard copy out and keep one for future use.
- Send an enclosed copy of your form to the magistrate Office at the following address.
Official Postal Address:
Directorate Family Welfare
09, Jagat Naryana Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Links to Follow: