UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
Now, candidates can check the status of UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 and download it online. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is going to conduct a written exam for various vacancies in the departments of the state. Those applying for the jobs need to read through this web news and avail the beneficial news. The written exam will take place by December 2017-January 2018.
UK Subordinate Service Selection Commission is the prime body to carry out this state level recruitment. Under the umbrella of this commission, 179 vacant seats are to be filled for the positions of Jr. Assistant/ Computer Operator (96), Collection Amin( 02), Stenographer/ Personal Assistant (69), Assistant Store Keeper (12). Many aspirants applied for the job profiles and grabbed the opportunity to attend selection tests. The next most awaited update is about the call letter.
Latest Jobs: UK Transport Conductor Driver Recruitment
Uttarakhand Computer Operator Exam Date
As per the recent news, the commissioning authority is updating all the applications and will release the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018 for the legitimate contenders. Please stay online and keep yourself updated. For all the latest and coming notice and job updates, the authority shall notify all the registered candidates through web media only. The written exam is tentative to take place in December-January. For the participants, UK SSSC Computer Operator Exam Date will arise 10-15 days before the examination.
More Opportunities: UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment
- Update Type: UKSSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
- Exam Conducting Body: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Posts Vacant: Junior Assistant /Computer Operator, Collection Amin, Steno/Personal Assistant, and Assistant Store Keeper
- Total Vacancies: 179
- Selection Process: Written / Typing Test/Interview/Document Verification
|Starting Date For Online Registration||17 Oct 2017|
|Application form Closing Date||16 Nov 2017|
|Test Date||December 2017/January 2018|
|Call Letter Releasing Date||November/December 2017|
UKSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2017
Please, check the primary guidelines and instruction to get UKSSSC Junior Assistant Computer Operator Hall Ticket. This document carries an important piece of information regarding the competition such as Date and time of the test, venue address, the dons and don’ts, and a valid copy of image and signature. Kindly, note that the contestants will not be allowed to enter the premises without their valid entry cards.
The recruitment is carried out at the state level for which, the examination shall occur at main cities in the state. The organization shall not make any arrangements for the examinees for their stay. Hence, all the participants need to make their staying arrangements to attend this exam.
Instructions for Contestants:
- Candidates are instructed to download their respective admission cards from the authenticated web portal only.
- Retain its copy and bring it to the examination centers along with an original Photo Id proof. (Voter Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, or Passport).
- Applicants must reach the exam centers at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Use of mobiles, calculators, and any other form of electronic media inside the examination premises is prohibited.
- Please, do not bring any valuable item to the venue. If lost, the authority is not held liable under any circumstances.
- Applicants are also supposed not to write anything on the admit card.
Way to Get UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official web portal of the commission given as, “www.sssc.uk.gov.in.”
- Now, find the official job notice or the Admit Card segment on the homepage and follow it to reach the candidate’s login page.
- Here, type your registration number and password.
- Press the submit button and obtain a copy of your ticket.
- Print its copy and keep it secure for the future purpose.
UKSSSC Personal Assistant Hall Ticket 2017
To Download Uttarakhand Stenographer Admit Card quickly, read the instructions and visit the officially verified link stated hereunder. For regular news and updates, keep checking here and if you have any concerns regarding the jobs and selection system, leave your messages in the TextBox here.
After getting the call letter please take a print copy and keep that copy safe till the recruitment is done. Therefore, carry the printout of the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 at the respective centres on the scheduled date. If you want some more details regarding the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017, please look out the official website. We wish all the aspirants best of luck for the recruitment test.
Link to Check: Check the latest Exam Updates here