UCEED Admit Card 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay will conduct the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design on January 22nd, 2017. Students can get their UCEED Admit Card 2017 from 26th December 2016 (5:00) pm onwards. The authority will be uploading the Hall Ticket online via the official website. The direct download link is also being given in the later part of this article.
IIT Bombay takes this competitive exam every year to select the talented students. Through this test, they get admission into different designing courses and programmes offered by the affiliated colleges and institutes. The online registration process started in October 2016 and those, who applied for UCEED Exam 2017, shall be called for this entrance exam.
Latest Updates: UCEED Admit Card NOW RELEASED. Candidates can download this entry ticket by the help of below settled direct official link. You can also grab other significant info by the help of this website.
IIT UCEED Hall Ticket 2017
According to the further updates, IIT Bombay has kept everything in the scheduled process. This authority will be conducting the examination on 22-01-2017. As stated earlier, students will be able to get IIT UCEED Hall Ticket 2017 early in the month of December 2016. The Admit card download window will be opened on 26-12-2016 (17:00).
UCEED Exam Notification
Declaration About: UCEED Admit Card 2017
Organizing Body: Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay)
Exam Date: 22-01-2017 (Sunday)
UCEED Admit Card 2017 Release Date: 26-12-2016 (Monday) 5:00 pm IST
UCEED Hall Ticket 2017
Dear applicants and students, if you have applied successfully for this exam, then you’ll need to read this information given here. The Totaljobshub team has mentioned some important points to remember here. Go through the information like, UCEED Exam Pattern, and How to Download IIT UCEED Hall Ticket 2017. But first of all, here are some dos and don’ts you should look at.
Instructions for students:
- Please confirm your examination venue and reporting time carefully.
- Students must carry their UCEED Admit Card 2017. Those who fail to produce their respective hall Tickets, shall not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited.
- Examinees shall be responsible for taking care of their belongings.
- No phones are allowed inside the examination Hall
UCEED Exam 2017 Pattern
- There will be two sessions for this exam, Session-1(10:00-13:00 hours) and session-2 (14:00 to 17:00 hours).
- The examination will be of 3 hours (180 Minutes) in duration.
- The Paper will be available in English Language
- Maximum marks are 300 for this exam, i.e. 1 mark for each question.
- It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The test is further categorized into 3 sections (6 topics based on 10+2 exam level).
- There will be negative marking.
List of Designated Exam Centers for UCEED Exam 2017
Note: Examinees are advised to verify that image of their photo and signature is available on their Admit Cards.
Download UCEED Admit Card 2017
- Applicants are prompted to visit the official web portal i.e. “uceed.in”
- Go to the UCEED 2017 Hall Ticket Download link and follow it.
- When you reach the candidate’s login page, enter your login details viz. Name, DOB, Login Id, password etc.
- Press the submit button and wait for the Ticket to generate.
- Get it printed and keep one copy for backup.
UCEED 2017 Important Dates
|Starting date of downloading Admit Card
||Dec 26, 2016
|Ending date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card
||Jan 9, 2016
||Jan 22, 2017
|Release of Draft Answer Keys
||Jan 28, 2017
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Keys
||Jan 31, 2017
|Declaration of result
||Feb 20, 2017,
|Start date for Score Card downloading
||Feb 27, 2017,
|Application for B. Des. programme
||June 10-25, 2017
|Seat allotment round 1
||July 04, 2017
|Seat allotment round 2
||July 10, 2017
|Seat allotment round 3
||July 15, 2017
Link to Remember:
Download UCEED Entrance Exam Hall Ticket