TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
Dear candidates Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued another job Notification under TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017. The online registration for the posts of Agriculture Extension Officer is about to start. Applicants are suggested to go online ad read the job specifications in full here in this web page.
The Telangana State PSC is the main body to regulate the recruitment and examination processes at the state level. All the selection, application, and examination procedure are undertaken by the commission officials on behalf of the State government. In an offline news update, the authority has recently disclosed about Recruitment of 1000 AEO in the government departments. In the following sections, you’ll get to know more details about this Notification.
Candidates are now informed that further crucial points related to Telangana AEO 1000 Jobs Notification, are listed in the subsections of this web page. Keep reading through the article and know what are the eligibility factors, educational qualifications, Age limit, application fee, and Application charges for this job. All such important things to note are given here. Aspirants who are seeking Government Jobs must have a look at these before applying for TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017.
- Announcement For: TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
- Authorizing Body: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
- Total Vacancies: 1000
- Job Location: Telangana
- Commencement of Online Application: December 2016
- Last Date to Apply: December 2016 last Week (Tentative)
Telangana AEO Notification 2017
- Name of Positions: AEO (Agriculture Extension Officer)
- Number of Posts: 1000
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- S/He must have a literacy of regional language besides, English/Hindi.
- Applicants must hold a degree in B.Sc. Agriculture, or B.Sc. in Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational) or Diploma in related discipline with a positive academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
The minimum age to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit is 44 years.
Note: Proper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved categories as politicized by the state government.
Applicants from General and OBC categories are to pay Rs.100/- towards the application while there is a fee exemption for candidates from SC/ST communities.
There will be two-phase examination which participants will have to qualify, a written-examination and a Personal Interview.
The proposed salary structure is under consideration and will be disclosed in the official online notice later.
Process to Apply TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
- Job seekers who are interested in applying, need to visit the official web address which is, “www.tspsc.gov.in”
- After reaching the homepage, point the Notification sections and visit it.
- Find out the job-related advertisement and download its Pdf file.
- Read it carefully and follow all the necessary instructions before applying.
- Start applying online by filling your correct academic and personal details.
- Upload recent copies of your photo and signature.
- Preview your form data before submitting your data and proceed to save it.
- Submit your application, get a printed copy of your form, keep it safe for future use.
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Date:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Released Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Available Soon
Links to Check:
Here we customize the details for all the appliers in a simple manner they can gain complete TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Recruitment 2017 information now from the above segment. In case, you want to get more details about this recruitment notification you must bookmark our website by pressing CTRL D. We also requested all of you please share all the details with your friends and colleagues so that they could also get the benefit of the same recruitment notice.