TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently emancipated TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2017. Anticipated Job seekers who are looking for CCSE-II A services jobs can get benefits of TNPSC Group 2 CCSE II Recruitment. Further Details of TNPSC Group II Non-Interview vacancies like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are well furnished below.
This Recruitment notification is for various vacancies under Secretariat and Ministerial Services. Qualified or suitable candidates may apply online before the last date which is going to be updated soon. Aspirants who are willing to apply against TNPSC Group 2 Notification should visit the respective websites for the direct link give below and apply online. We recommend all the appliers read the following information given in depth regarding the TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2017. Aspirants who full fill the eligibility criteria can now enfold your particulars in the application form which is now available at the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu State
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017
Total No of Posts: Various
Starting Date To Apply Online: Awaited
Last date: Soon Updated
Application Fee: Rs 75/-
Selection Process: Written exam
Exam date: Available Soon
Latest Tamil Nadu Group 2 Notification 2017
Vacancy Details With Pay Scale
||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800
|Assistant in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
|Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department
||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
|Assistant in various departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/ Secretariat Service/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/Cooperative Subordinate Service
||Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2600/2400
- For the Post of Personal Clerk: Bachelor’s degree. The applicants must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English and must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand both by Higher Grade in Tamil and English.
- For the Post of Assistant: A degree of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com of any Tamilnadu state-affiliated University.
- Planning Junior Assistant: A Degree of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com of any university.
- Assistant in Finance Department in the Tamil Nadu Secretariat: A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Lower Division Clerk: B.A / B.Sc, B.Com of any university recognized by UGC.
- Junior Co-operative Auditor: BBM Degree or B.Com Degree or B.Com (Computer Application) Degree or B.A. (Co-Operation) Degree or B.A(Economics) Degree or B.A (Corporate Secretaryship) Degree or B.B.E Degree awarded by any University.
Minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age conceded 30 years, There is no maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs, ST, SC(A)s, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and destitute widows of all castes.
Candidates have to register their basic particulars through one-time Registration which mandatory on payment of Rs.75/- towards registration fee. The Registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration. Contenders also pay the service charges applicable to the bank or post office or fee processing.
A Collection of the job appliers for the appropriate Position is totally on the basis of the marks obtained by the particulars in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
TNPSC Group 2 CCSE II Recruitment 2017 Apply
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in. You may also use the direct link given below.
- Last date for submission of applications: Updated Shortly
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: Soon Released
- Date of Written Examination: Awaited
Links to Visit:
TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 Details
Official Web Portal
Also, Check TNPSC Group 2 Admit Card