SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Dear Aspirants, it is time to check out SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Staff Selection Commission is going to invite application for the posts of ‘Group C’ Stenographer. All the candidates are advised to stay in touch as the official notice is about to be issued. The SSC Steno Online application is now released on 17th June 2017 and the exam is to be scheduled from 4th to 7th September 2017.
Staff Selection Commission is the Government operated body that controls these examinations and recruitment process. Every year, the commissioning body issues job notice as per the required staff. Applicants go for these jobs and get placed in the respected government departments. This time, it is about the Steno posts which may also be referred to as the Grade-C vacancies. Here are the latest updates regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. Applicants are invited to apply for the vacancies that are to be filled for the year 2017-2018. Candidates need to check further information that is explained below and should be ready to apply. Go through the complete detail set here.
Good News: As per the latest information candidates who are searching central govt. jobs or SSC Steno jobs, they now apply online from 17th June to 15th July 2017.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2017- 2018
|Declaration About||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017|
|Recruiting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||Unspecified|
|Last date to Apply||15th July 2017|
Further details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria and Educational details:
- Applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Or S/He is a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee.
- Applicant must have successfully completed class 12th Exams from a recognized Board.
Minimum age to apply is 18 years while maximum age limit is 27 years.
Note: Age Relaxation is given as follows.
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|PH (OBC)||13 Years|
|PH (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Ex-SM UR||03 Years|
|EX- SM (OBC)||06 Years|
|EX-SM (SC/ ST)||08 Years|
- Applications fee of Rs.100/- will be applicable that can also be paid through online banking/Debit/Credit.
- Applicants from reserved Categories (women/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) are exempted from paying any fee.
Applicants shall have to undergo a written exam, skill test (typing test) and final interview.
Those who clear written exam shall only be called for Stenography test. Applicants typing speed must be 100 wpm for Steno Grade ‘C’ while 80 wpm for Steno Grade ‘D’.
SSC Steno Recruitment 2017: Pay Scale:
A handsome package will be offered to the applicants that get selected for the job.
|Grade||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Initial Pay||Total Pay|
|Grade C||Rs. 9300/- to 34800/-||Rs. 4200/-||Rs. 5200/-||Rs. 14500/-|
|Grade D||Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-||Rss. 2400/-||Rs. 5200/-||Rs. 7600/-|
Scheme of SSC Steno Exam
|Exam Date||Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for VH/OH Candidates|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Question Paper will be of Objective type or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Questions will be come from General Intelligence, General Awareness and English Language
How to fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
- Aspirants need to visit the official web portal i.e. “ssconline.nic.in”
- Find the latest Notification area on the homepage.
- Look for the related recruitment notice and read all the necessary information.
- Start applying online and enter your accurate data while filling the SSC Steno Application Form.
- Complete the form and save the form data.
- Take a printout of the form and keep one copy for future use.
For offline applications, candidates need to get the application form from the authorized vendor and send to the official postal address of SSC through Indian Postal Service.
Dates to Mark:
- Online Application Starts from: 17th June 2017
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th July 2017
- Last date to apply and pay fee online: 15th July 2017
- Closing Date for Paying fee: 18th July 2017
- Date of issue of SSC Admit Card: August 2017
- Date of SSC exam declare i.e. 4th to 7th September 2017 (CBE)*
- The date of Result to be declared: October 2017
|SSC CHSL Notification||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC CHSL Books & Study Materials||SSC Steno Result|
Links to follow:
Visit here for more details: ssc.nic.in