SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017
Dear aspirants, SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017 can be obtained from here. Staff Selection Commission of India conducted a CBT for Scientific Asst. posts and is underway publishing SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Merit List 2018. Please, read the further news in details and know how to check your status in the cut off Marks. Proceed downwards and visit the correct updates to know your Results.
There are thousands of the eligible candidates, who applied IMD SA posts in Indian Meteorological Department, Central Government of India. The selection procedure consists of a Computer Based Test and an Interview. For 1102 vacant seats, this national level examination and recruitment are underway, and many of the eligible job seekers have appeared for the exams from 20th to 27th November.
Also Check: Latest Staff Selection Jobs
SSC Scientific Assistant Cut Off Marks 2017
Read the news and check your status in SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017 online. The Staff Selection Commission of India is all set to release SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Results for the Computer-Based tests were held from 20th to 27th November 2017. Numerous candidates had appeared for the national-level exam and are waiting to know what is happening at the examiner’s end. The Cut–off is uploaded to the internet media around the last week of December 2017 of January 2018 tentatively.
The applicants will comprise from the merit list created by Staff selection commission according to their performance from the Computer Based Exam. Clearing that the SSC IMD SA Recruitment programme doesn’t confer your choice, know the reason why? Scroll down to understand the details, how selection process will be done, and strategy to get the scorecard.
Also Note: Junior Engineer Recruitment
- Information About: SSC Scientific Assistant Merit List 2017
- Recruitment Conductor: Staff Selection Commission of India
- Work Department: Indian Meteorological Department
- Posts Vacant: Scientific Assistant
- Total Seats: 1102
- Placement Level: National
- Selection Mode: Computer-Based Test, Interview, and Document Verification
- Date of CBT: 20-11-2017 to 27-11-2017
- Results Announcement: January 2018 1st week (Tentative)
Job Update: UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment
SSC Scientific Assistant Merit List 2017
After the official cut off and scores are uploaded, examinees can check and Download SSC IMD SA Merit List 2018 later. This selection list will carry the names and Registration/Roll numbers of qualified candidates only. Keep in mind that the final cut off shall comprise of Paper I and Paper II marks. Thus, the last cut off to display is based on the performance of contestants in both the exams. This cut off is based on several factors like Category, Total Attendance, and the difficulty level of exam.
SSC Scientific Assistant Expected Cut Off Marks:
Note: The ultimate cut off is to issue after the Interview concludes. That stands out as the final decision of the authority.
Steps to Download SSC Scientific Assistant Result 2017
- All the aspirants need to log on to the official web address.
- After landing on the main page, locate the ‘Result’ tab and visit it.
- Choose the category of the jobs and examination and press the right button.
- Reaching the candidate’s Login page, type your Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password to press the submit button.
- Avail your obtained marks and select to print the detailed scorecard.
- Kindly, go through the cut off marks given on the Resultant page.
SSC IMD SA Result 2017 -2018
Skip to the last segment of this web page to acquire the right details about SSC Scientific Assistant Result here. More information can be accessed through the primary and official page to help you get to the target page easily and quickly. In addition, aspirants can assess their results within this page as we’ve given the direct link to check the scorecard or merit list. So aspirants can check your Staff Selection Commission Merit List pdf with this site. If you have any query or suggestion to make with respect to this news content, then leave your message to the admin via the comments box.
Site to Check: Visit now to avail further update
Also, Check Official Website