SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2017
The aspirants can download SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2017 from here by using the simple and easy-to-follow steps furnished beneath. The aspirants who have appeared in the (CGL) Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 Exam can easily download SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Cut Off Marks by logging on to the Official Website that is well-customized to a beneath section.
The Staff Selection Commission also referred as SSC has previously conducted a Written Examination which was held on two days (please scroll down the page to check the dates) with the intention of selecting deserving and interested candidates for various vacant positions in highly paid jobs.
SSC CGL Result Date 2016 Tier 2
So, considering this all, this is an extreme opportunity for the applied aspirants to make the most of after qualifying this Combined Graduate Level Exam. But, to get the clear idea of the Results, the contenders have to download their SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Merit List/Cut Off from the direct link given here.
Latest Updates: SSC CGL Result Date – Hello candidates check your SSC CGL Result 2016 Tier 2 Score card which is going to be declared on 28th February 2017. At the moment Staff Selection Commission is undertaking the processes to publish SSC CGL Result Ter 2. Whenever the department released the Cut off we updated the direct link or pdf file here.
Declaration Type: SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2017
Exam Type: Combined Graduate Level
Date of Exam: 30th Nov & 2nd December 2016
Status of Result: 28th February 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Cut Off 2016 Expected
The Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 Examination has been conducted in 2016 in a successful manner. Is has been stated that in the Written Examination the response from the applied candidates was seen hugely. The aspirants, after appearing in the exam, are being enthusiastic towards accessing their respective SSC CGL Tier 2 Cut off. We let all such aspirants know that it’s been taken into consideration by the Exam Conducting Authority and we will provide them appeared candidates with the downloading links to their individual Merit List.
We are also providing the Expected Cut Off for the better comprehension of our dear applicants; please have a look upon.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
If the contenders are having any problems, they can leave their valuable comments in the comment box or share their suggestions with us, we will give the best response to their queries as soon as possible.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2017
- The contenders have to visit the Official Web Portal of the authority (given beneath).
- After logging on to the Website, check the latest notifications.
- Getting the notifications, click on an appropriate link.
- Enter all the asked information and click the “Submit” button.
- After confirmation, you will be given a downloading link.
- Click on that link to download your Results and make the best use of them.
- Also, save your Merit List for the future utilization.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Mains Result 2017
|Important event||Dates for SSC CGL Result|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||From 27 Aug to 11th Sep 2016|
|Declaration of SSC CGL Tier 1 Result||November 8, 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||November 30, 2016, and December 2, 2016|
|SSC CGL Result Tier 2 Declaration Date||28-02-2017|
|Tier 3 – Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Result Tier 3 Declaration Date||Available Soon|
|Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||To be announced|
|SSC CGL Final Result||Available in by the end of April 2017|
Process after SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Result:
- Qualified or Shortlisted aspirants must appear for the next level exam which is Tier 3 (Descriptive Test)Exam this test is conducted via offline mode (Pen & Paper).
- Candidates who cleared the cut off of Tier 3 Exam, qualified to attend the final level of the exam and will be called up for Tier III Examination.
- SSC introduced this new stage from this year which is also known Descriptive Test.
- The Offline Paper Pen exam will be of 100 marks.
- Through this paper, department will be assessing the writing skills of the candidates which are essential in any Govt jobs.
- Candidates must secure 33 per cent marks in order to qualify for Tier-III exam.
- The questions come from this test is 10+2 standard.
- The marks obtained by the aspirants in the Tier I & II together will determine the eligibility of the candidates to appear in Tier IV.
- Tier-IV Examination is Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) which will be of a qualifying in nature.
SSC CGL Final Selection of Candidates
- The final selection for SSC CGL will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, II, III. Though, the aspirants will need to qualify all the tiers i.e. Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III separately.
- After the Computer Based Test, Descriptive Test and the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Document verification wherever applicable, the Commission will draw up the All India Merit List for each category of post.
Links To Follow:
Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Results Uploaded Soon
Dear aspirants, please the Staff Selection Commission official website for Updated News: http://ssc.nic.in/