SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam for the edition of 2018 is going to be conducted by SRM University uncertainty in the month of April 2018 for admission in various undergraduate courses at its four campuses. If you want to gather other information regarding SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form & Notification, then check the below mention article.
As we all know the SRM University popularly known as Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University which is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India organized the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for B.Tech, M.tech which is a common test in order to take admission under SRM Group of Universities SRM University, SRM University SIKKIM and SRM University HARYANA. Other appropriate details regarding SRMJEEE such as how to apply, minimum eligibility criteria, exam date, admit card, result etc. are well mentioned below through our web portal thoroughly.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Details:
Name of the Test: SRM University Joint Engineering Entrance Exam
Last Date To Apply: Updated Soon
Exam Date: April 2018
Official Website: www.srmuniv.ac.in
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Kattankulathur Campus B.Tech.
- Candidate must pass 10+2 or its equivalent and
- For all programs: Minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
For Other Three Campuses and SRM University, Haryana B.Tech.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
- For all programs: Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics and Genetic Engineering: Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics I Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
SRMJEEE Application Fee:
Online with Demand Draft: Application to be Filled online by visiting www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for Rs 900/- drawn in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD. Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
Direct: Candidates can obtain the application form from any of the following sources upon payment of Rs 900/-.
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
Mode Of Payment:
All payments are to be made only in the form of a crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at CHENNAI. Candidates should write their name and mobile number on the reverse of the demand draft Positively.
Candidates’ admission will be done through their performance in entrance examination or followed by other processes of admission.
SRMEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
Aspirants who are going to appear in the entrance test must know the pattern of question paper, and other details stated below:
|Part 1||Physics||35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|Part 2||Chemistry||35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|Part 3||Mathematics||35 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|Part 4||Biology||50 questions with a total weightage of 105 marks|
|Negative mark||1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics and 0.7 for every wrong answer in biology|
|Total weightage||315 marks|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018
- Visit The official website(Mention below)
- Check the SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form link above and press on to “Login” Tab
- After that, press on to “Register Now” option
- Students now register online by submitting the registration form. In the registration form, fill Correct Name, E-mail ID, date of Birth, and Phone Number.
- After successful registration, a Login ID and Password will be generated to the candidates.
- The ID will appear immediately after the registration, but the Password will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Students have required to login again with the help of the same ID and the Password denoted above.
- After successful login, the SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form will appear.
- From there candidates have to select Campus, Course and Exam City and fill Personal, Communicational and Educational details.
- After filling all the details, press on to save and continue and upload photograph and signature.
- Now submit the requisite application fee
- After filling the form, hit on submit button and take the print copy of the form and keep it safe for future use
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date
|Last date for receipt of form||March 2018|
|Engineering Entrance Examination Slot Booking Date||April 2018|
|SRMJEEE Online Examination||April 2018|
|Result Declared On||May 2018|
Links to Follow:
Download SRMJEE 2018 Advertisement (Updated Soon)
Online Application: http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-india/
For More Details:- http://www.srmuniv.ac.in