South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018
Those applying for latest vacancies should Download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 from here. South Indian Bank will conduct an assessment via a series of recruitment test and interview for Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. The recruiting panel operating under the organization shall issue hall tickets for those shortlisted to participate in the test. Please find the details helpful and follow SIB Probationary Clerk Exam Date & Call Letter Download Link. Further information is generated here as per the essential guidelines and recruitment rules.
This news is brought in response to the applications filled by thousands of applicants for Probationary Clerks’ vacancies. The latest job notice issued by South Indian Bank introduced newly vacant positions for Probationary Clerical posts in different states. There are thousands of hopefuls who applied to seek a job opportunity for a limited number of posts which is, 537. The next news every candidate look forward to is about examination schedule and South Indian Bank Admit Card.
Latest Notification: Indian Post Payment Bank Notification
South Indian Bank Exam Date 2018
Stay up to date with the recent news available here for SIB Probationary Clerical Cadre Posts available this year. If you have successfully applied for the aforesaid job profiles, then check status of South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018 here. The competition shall begin with a professional aptitude test which is further followed by an Interview. As per the news source, this aptitude exam will be held in January 2018. Kindly, remain in touch with this web page and follow a valid link to gain access to your Call Letters.
Quick Read: IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment
News Topic: South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2018
Recruiting Authority: South Indian Bank
Posts Available: Probationary’s Clerk
Selection System: Aptitude Test and Interview
Work Regions: Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and other National States
Examination Date: January 2018 Last Week (Tentative)
Issuance of Hall Ticket: 10 Days Before the Exam
Private Sector Jobs: Paytm Bank Vacancies
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2018
This update is extremely helpful for the aspiring bankers and covers all the relevant information that is essential with respect to the test. This recruitment test is a national-level competition that will be carried out at several examination venues on the same day. Before contestants proceed to Download South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Call Letter, they must note the instructional part given in the following segments. But, first, it is the Examination pattern for the test that should be looked at.
SIB Probationary Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Topics covered in the test are Banking Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, Computer Knowledge, and English Language.
- This test is to be held in an online mode.
- The Medium of answering this test is English.
- The total time duration of this examination is 2 hours (i.e. 120 minutes).
- Attendees have to answer all the 210 questions in a total.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/4th marks will be penalized for an incorrect answer)
|Topics Included||No. of Questions||Distribution|
|Banking Awareness||50 questions||50 marks|
|Reasoning Aptitude||40 questions||40 marks|
|English Language||40 questions||40 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||40 questions||30 marks|
|Numerical Aptitude||40 questions||40 marks|
Instructions for SIB Probationary Clerk 2018 Exam:
- Please access your tickets from the authenticated website and confirm the availability of your passport-sized photograph and signature on it.
- Examinees are instructed to carry their original ID proof along with their call letters. Photo Id can be any of these: Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, or Passport.
- Please, note your exam time, Date and reporting time before the day of the exam and confirm examination venue.
- Reach the venue as detailed on the South Indian Bank Admit Card, latecomers will be denied to enter the premises.
- Use of Mobiles, Calculators, Electronic or digital watches is banned inside the examination hall.
- Contestants are not allowed to bring any additional material other than admission cards, Id Proof, and Pens.
Way to Obtain South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018
- Firstly, visit the official web address of the organization which is, “www.southindianbank.com.”
- Find the “Careers” tab on the homepage and locate the Hall Ticket-related link in the highlight.
- Follow it to get to the login page and enter your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and obtain your South Indian Bank Probatonary Clerk Admit Card.
- Click Print to generate its hard copy and retain one for the future reference.
SIB Probationary Clerk Admit Card 2018
Refer to the SIB Probationary Clerk Call Letter Download Link given in the ending segment of this article here. Proceed as instructed in the guidelines said above and visit the correct place to check the status of your Hall Ticket. If you have a query or suggestion to make with respect to this news brought her, please leave your comments in the comments box spaced below.
Download South India Bank Call Letter: from here