Dear Candidates SBI SO Recruitment 2017 now released, Check the official notification for the recruitment of specialist cadre officers and fill the online application form.
SBI SO Recruitment 2017
The SBI SO Recruitment 2017 has released for those who will be waiting long ago for this opportunity. That time in India most of all students are busy for the preparation of various bank’s jobs that’s why they joined the various coaching centers and institutes. So, applicants, this golden chance is release especially for you. If you want to apply for this must check SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification and then you will satisfy the eligibility criteria then apply for this job.
Check the latest SBI Recruitment Notification 2017 for Specialist Officer. The Recruitment as we said is for Specialist Cadre Officers in multiple Grades for filling up 41 Posts (40 Deputy Manager (Law) and 1 Post for Deputy General Manager (Law). SBI SO Application Form filling Procedure has been started from 15th Sept. Candidates have right for Vacancy of Specialist Cadre Officers, till 6th October 2017. The SBI SO Recruitment 2017 ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO-LAW/2017-18/06 can be checked on the bank official website.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Total Posts: 41
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
SBI SO Vacancy 2017 Details:
Deputy Manager MMGS-II
Total Posts: 40. (Gen-21, SC-06, ST-03, OBC-10)
Education Required: Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a renowned university in India.
Experience as on 01-09-2017: Law Graduates who worked as an Advocate with Bar Council and have at least 4 years
Age Limit: 25 to 35 years as on 01.09.2017
Pay Scale: Rs 31705/- Rs.45,950/-
Deputy General Manager (Law)
Total Vacancies: 01 Posts
Essential Qualification & Experience: Candidates must have at least 15 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal association of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions or State Level Development Financial Institutions.
Pay Scale: Rs. 68,680 – 76,520
Age Limit: 25- 35 Years as on 01-09-2017
State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017
The written examination is likely to be conducted on 11th November 2017.
Check the Exam Pattern Below:
|Subject||Total No. of
Deputy General Manager
The Selection of the applicants for this State Bank of India SO Deputy General Manager Vacancies will be based on these rounds which give below.
- Shortlisting of Candidates & personal interview.
- After that Merit list will be furnished on the basis of scores obtained in the Interview round.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates – Rs.100/- Per aspirant (Non-Refundable)
- The application fee for General & Others category candidates – Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable)
SBI SO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- At first, log into the official website which is sbi.co.in.
- Applicants are requested to open the online application after reading full notification.
- Fill required details in the online application without any mistakes and through documents.
- Now upload the latest passport size photo and signature scanned image.
- Then cross-checks the entered details & tap on the enter button.
- Download system generated application & save it in particular location and send the copy to the below giving address:
- Take the Print Out of the Application form & send it to the below-mentioned address with the relevant documents:
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”
SBI Deputy Manager DM DGM Law Recruitment 2017
As we already mention the State Bank of India Law Manager Vacancy 2017 or SBI SO law Manager Recruitment 2017 or SBI SO DM DGM recruitment or SBI Specialist Exam date details. In case if you need some extra detail you can check the below mention notification and apply online link.
|Application Form Filling Process start On||15th SEPT|
|Last date for filling Online Application Process||6th October 2017|
|Downloading of Call Letter for Online Test from||November 2017|
|Online Test (Tentative)||11th November 2017 (Only for Deputy Manager)|
Get More Detail by this Links: