RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
Dear job seekers, stay tuned here for the Upcoming RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2017. The Highest authority in the Indian Banking Sector has come up with a recent announcement to hold a nationwide recruitment for the aspirants, who seek a promising career in the ruling departments. As per the latest hearing, the RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy is to be notified as early as possible to the candidates. Read more details for a further go through of the updates.
Reserve Bank of India is the main organization to conduct a nationwide recruitment drive this time. There are going to be vacant positions for the roles of Clerical cadre, Assistant Managers, Officers Grade ‘B’, BMC and others. There will be several opportunities for applicants this year, and while they read through this web page, they can find more on How to fill the Application Form without an obstacle.
RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2017
The latest updates suggest that RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 will be out in a few days to come. Like there was an announcement for various vacant positions released by the Reserve Bank of India thereafter, a bulk of job opportunities will be handed over to the candidates through RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2017 this forthcoming year. It is to be especially noted by all the participating ones, that Application Forms will only be filled via the online mode.
- Announcement Regarding: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- Organizing Authority: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Position: Officer Grade ‘B’
- Vacancies in Number: Refer to Official Notice
- Job Location: India
- Application Deadline: Soon Updated
RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
There are some basic guidelines and eligibility criteria that all the applicants are advised to follow before they go for an application.
The basic and foremost condition to fulfill for an applicant is to suffice that S/he must be a resident of India/ a subject of Nepal or Bhutan and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- All the aspired applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree as the minimum required educational qualification from a recognized university/Institution.
- Computer literacy is also essential for the job role.
Following the application guidelines and policies, the minimum age of application is 20 years whereas, the upper age limit is 28 years.
For SC/ST/PWD applicants, it is Rs.100/- and for the candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories, it is Rs. 850/-.
Mode of Payment: Online banking/ Credit/Debit Card.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Selection Procedure
The contestants will be screened through the two-phase online exam the first stage of which will be an objective type and the second one will be both objective and descriptive.
The final merit will be considered taking candidates’ overall performance in the preliminary, main, and the Interview exams.
The basic salary ground is set to be Rs. 35150/- per month.
Note: For more information, get the notification link.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Phase-1):
- The written exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- The exam question paper will have 4 sections namely (1) General Awareness, (2) English Language, (3) Quantitative Aptitude and (4) Reasoning.
- Time duration of this exam is 2 hours.
- Total 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Negative marking is applicable i.e. 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern (Phase-2):
- This test is both objective & descriptive type and will be conducted via online mode.
- In phase 2 exam there are 3 Papers (Paper-1, Paper -2, and Paper-3) for 300 marks.
- Paper-1 is a descriptive type and both Paper-2, 3 are objective type.
- Paper 1 is English Language, Paper 2 is Economic & Social Issues and Paper 3 is Finance & Management.
- Time duration of Phase II Exam will be 270 minutes (90 minutes for each paper).
- No negative Marking
All such candidates who qualify the phase-2 process will be called for the interview round which is 50 marks.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017
- Make a visit to the official web portal which is, “www.rbi.org.in”.
- Look for the career sections from the homepage.
- Follow it and star filling your online application form completing both the phases of online registration.
- Upload the required images of your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the required fee amount via any of the aforementioned payment modes.
- After filling the details, take a hard copy of this duly filled form.
RBI Officer Grade B 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Form||2nd week of July 2017|
|Closing Date to fill Online Application Form||1st week of August 2017|
|Admit Card for Written Exam Phase -1 releasing Date||End of August 2017|
|Date of Written Exam Phase-1||September 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Phase-1||September 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for Phase-2||September 2017|
|Date of Written Exam Phase-2||September 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Phase-2||October 2017|
|Conduct of Interview||October 2017|
|RBI Officer Final Result||November 2017|
Follow this link to get the RBI Grade B Notification and online application: www.rbi.org.in
Also Check, RBI Scholarship 2017