Check Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification for Assistant Posts, Latest RBI Assistant Vacancies online Application form, RBI Assistant (Clerk) Recruitment 2017
Here is the important news for bank jobs seekers regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. The Reserve Bank of India has lately issued a RBI Assistant Notification for various Posts in the banking departments. Applicants, who have been waiting for such an employment opportunity, should read these details in full and start applying. The final date for online application is updated shortly.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India is the highest Authority in the banking Sector in India. This organization operates under the Central Government and also offers employment to many deserving aspirants. Every year, the central government authority issues Recruitment Notifications offering Bank Jobs in the Public Sector. Now, this time the same authority has announced about various posts in nationwide departments. All of these vacancies are for the role of Assistant. Check the location-wise and Category-wise availability of seats in the following sections.
Recent news shows that there will be lots of posts to be filled for Assistant’s role. The recruitment process will be entirely online and nationwide. Hence, eligible candidates are invited to fill their Online Application form within the specified deadline. The last date to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 drive. Please refer to the following notice for eligibility criteria and other specifications.
- Update Regarding: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- Announcing Authority: Reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: Assistant
- Available Positions: Various
- Job Type: Central Government
- Job Location: India
- Application Method: Online
- Final Date to Apply: Soon Updated
- Examination Dates: Revealed Shortly
RBI Assistant Notification 2017
|Zone/Location Name||No. of Positions|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi|
|Kanpur and Lucknow|
Category-wise Availability of Seats
|Category||No of Seats|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Aspired candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks in any discipline from a state/central govt. recognized Institution.
- S/He should have proficiency in regional language viz. Hindi, English etc.
- An applicant must be having proper knowledge of Word Processing application in Computers.
Minimum age to apply is 20 years whereas maximum age is 28 years.
Those, who are going to fill RBI Assistant Application Form 2017 have to pay Rs. 450/– (General/OBC category), Rs. 50/- (SC/ST Category).
Note: No charges are applicable to current RBI employees.
There will be three stages of evaluation namely Preliminary Exam, Main, and Personal Interview.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern:
Here we discussed the Reserve Bank of India Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains examination. Please check the Complete Exam Pattern Here Now:
RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Total Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Time Duration is 1 hour.
- For every correct answer you will get 1 mark, and for every incorrect answer 1/4th of your marks will be deducted from the correct ones.
- Those who clear the preliminary examination by obtaining marks equal to or more than cut off list will be eligible to appear in the mains examination.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
- Time Duration is 2 hours.
- As Related to prelims examination, in mains examination also 1/4th marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
- Selection is based through the marks of main exam & interview process.
RBI Assistant Salary
After selection, appointees will get an attractive salary as per existing RBI Assistant pay scale. At the time of released of the notification, the applicable basic pay is INR 14650 per month in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800-1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years). Also, there will be other allowances.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- More information is available on the main web portal for RBI i.e. rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, reach the notification section and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Follow the basic application procedure and start filling the application form.
- Upload the copy of necessary documents and signature.
- Recheck the entered details and save the form data.
- Proceed further to get it printed.
- Every latest news regarding will be sent to your email id. Therefore, keep checking your mailbox regularly.
Important Date For RBI Assistant Exam
|Starting date of online Application form||Revealed Soon|
|Last date for submitting application form||Updated Shortly|
|Closing date for editing application details||Soon Released|
|Ending date for printing your application||Available Soon|
|Closing date for submitting application form||Updated Shortly|
Visit here to check the RBI Assistant Notification