OPSC Recruitment 2016
A latest and fresh news came from Odisha Public Service Commission or (OPSC) for a job recruitment for the Inspector of Motor Vehicle & etc. Through this notice organization invites talented and capable job hunters for filling up various posts. Job seekers who are in the mood and eligible against this recruitment can check
here for more about the OPSC Inspector of Motor Vehicle Recruitment 2016 under. Fascinated students who beat the Eligibility criteria are required to Apply Online from the starting date which is updated shortly.
Odisha Public Service Commission is the largest association which conducts several recruitment processes to hire talented aspirant for the Orissa state. To apply against the OPSC Recruitment 2016 contestants should have completed Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject and have teaching experience in the government colleges.
Aspirants who are looking for jobs after Post Graduation use this opportunity. There are many specified subjects under these Orissa PSC Medical Faculty jobs. After apply online application, Board will call the applicants based on their academic qualifications and experience for viva voice test or personal interview.
OPSC Inspector of Motor Vehicle Jobs Notification 2016
Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
Total no of Vacancies:21 posts
Official Site: opsc.gov.in
Position Name: Inspector of Motor Vehicle & Other
Job Category:State Government
Post and Vacancies detail:
To apply for OPSC Inspector of Motor Vehicle Recruitment 2016 contestants should have Automible or Mechanical Engineer Degree in the concerned subject and have licence to drive a vehicle.
- General category candidates need to pay the application fee at the time of application submission just Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST and SEBC: Exempted from fee
Rs. 15,600-39,100 Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-
Method of Selection:
Based on the academic merit and experience called for Viva Voice Test
- Writtern Test: 100 Marks
- Viva Voice: 15 Marks
Process to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply online through main website of this panel which is opsconline.gov.in
- Click on link for apply online
- After that fill the application form with correct details
- Lastly, submit and download
- Print the hard copy
- Submit the hard copy of application along with necessary documents/certificates to the office