Noida Metro Admit Card 2017
Applicants can get the Noida Metro Admit Card 2017 here for the upcoming NMRC exam. The official download link to NMRC Hall Ticket JE SC/TO Maintainer is being given here with important instructions and guidelines to follow. All the job-specific details are given along the tips that will be helpful to the contestants.
Previously, Noida Metro Rail Corporation issued a Recruitment notice. This Advertisement was regarding variously available vacancies in the Metro Departments. There were different posts available to be filled for this year namely for Junior Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant, and others. Interested and eligible candidates had applied for the technical and non-technical jobs from round the corners. Now the written examination is to be held in the coming days for which, participants will require to download NMRC Admit Card 2017.
NMRC Admit Card 2017
Now, as the days are getting closer to the examination stage, the recruiting authority is processing the received applications and will dispatch the Call Letter. This written exam is expected to be held for the participants soon, who will get their Noida Metro Admit Card 2017 in time. The Hall ticket can only be availed from the authorized web portal. A direct and updated link is also mentioned in the later part of this web post.
- Declaration Regarding: Noida Metro Admit Card 2017
- Authorizing Body: NOIDA Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of Posts: Junior Engineer, Station Controller, Train Operator, CRA, and others.
- Available Positions in Number: Various
- Job Location: NOIDA/Delhi NCR
- Examination Location: Delhi NCR
- Exam Date: Soon Updated
- Call Letter Status: 10-14 days Before Exam
NMRC JE SC/TO Maintainer Admit Card 2017
In this section, applicants will be made aware why NMRC JE SC/TO Maintainer Hall Ticket is important to carry. As the written test is to be carried out for different posts, there is a complex and tight schedule that the Authority is following. Applicants need to get their respective Call Letter timely to avoid the last time rush.
The Posts for which this examination is to be conducted are:
- Station Controller/Train Operator
- Customer Relation Assistant
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Electronics)
- Accounts Assistant
- Office Assistant
NMRC Exam Pattern
- The written test will carry MCQs.
- Overall two papers will be given to the participants in the examination
- The Paper will be bilingual i.e. in two languages, Hindi and English.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/3rd for each negative answer)
All the necessary details like Examination dates and Venue details will be dispatched through E-Admit card. There will be certain instructions that all the examinees are advised to abide by.
Instruction for NMRC Admit Card 2017
- Applicants need to keep visiting the internet media to stay up to date.
- Download the call letter as soon as it gets issued online.
- No separate notification will be sent to candidates individually.
- Applicants are instructed to carry their E-Admit Card while entering the examination Premises.
- Bringing mobiles is not allowed inside the Venue.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited, which may further lead to exam cancellation and candidate may be barred from the future employment opportunity with the organization.
How to Get Noida Metro Admit Card 2017
- Applicants are required to visit the official web address namely,”www.nmrcnoida.com”
- After getting to the homepage, navigate towards the career section.
- Find and follow an updated link to fetch your Hall Ticket.
- Login with your credentials and press the submit button.
- Download and print your E-ticket.
Kindly visit here to collect your NMRC Admit Card: www.nmrcnoida.com