NEET 2017 Preparation Books
Hello, students, we are happy to know that you are preparing for your NEET Exam 2017. To help you Download NEET 2017 Preparation Books Free Study Material, we have posted this article. In this post, you’ll know about the exam contents, Books and Authors, syllabus, and other important points that will be needed to crack the National Eligibili9ty Cum Entrance Test.
We shall start telling you the basic details about this National-level Medical Entrance Exam. NEET Exam is conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education. Through this exam, students are enabled to get admission to MBBS/BDS medical courses in the government/private medical colleges. The medical entrance test is taken every year. As this is the national level test, competition is always very high. Students must get ready with the best study stuff available in the market.
NEET 2017 Online Application Form
NEET 2017 Study Material Free Download
In this section, we are going to help our students about how they can avail best NEET 2017 Free Study Material. In the below segment of this web page, there are names of famous Authors and Publishers that should be noted duly by all the medical aspirants. The written aptitude test is based on Class XI and XII pattern and will take place in the month of May 2017. Learn more about NEET 2017 Preparation Books here.
- Announcement Type: NEET 2017 Preparation Books
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Entrance Exam
- Conducting Authority: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education
- Examination Date: May 2017
- NEET 2017 Free Study Material Pdf Download Link: See below
NEET 2017 Exam Process
The examination process is categorized into two Tiers Tier-1 and Tier-2. After clearing Tier-1 of the written test, candidates will be called for the Tier-2 exam. Tier-1 will be held in May, while the second will be held in July 2017. After Results declaration, applicants will be notified about the counseling procedure.
Download NEET Admit Card
NEET Exam Pattern 2017
- The written paper will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
- The time allowed to attempt the paper is 3 hours.
- A total of 180 objective type questions related to 12th level Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
NEET 2017 Preparation Books
There are some famous names and Authors and Publishers that, students can prefer for their studies. Especially, for NEET exam, here are some important NEET 2017 Free Study Material for you.
- Physics for NEET (All India Pre-Medical Test): Volume 2 By- P. Singh
- Complete NEET Guide (Physics): MTG Editorial Board
- Concepts of Physics Volume I and II by C. Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics, by Halliday, Resnik and Walker
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS
- Pradeep’s Objective Chemistry Volume 1 & 2- Paperback
- Chemistry for NEET 2017: Volume .II- Seema Saini
- Modern’s ABC of Chemistry for class 11th and 12th ( Volume I and II ) – All in One
- A Textbook of Organic Chemistry for AIPMT and all other Medical Entrance Examination Paperback by Dr. OP Tandon
- A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry Paperback by Peter Sykes.
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry Paperback by J D Lee
- Biology for NEET (All India Pre- Medical Test) Volume:2 –A. Tripathi
- Complete NEET Guide Biology for NEET 2017- MTG Editorial Board
- Chemistry for AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test): Vol. I & II
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology, Vol I and II (English) 27th Edition
NEET 2017 Books Pdf
|Books Name & Cover
||Price of Books
|Complete NEET Guide: Biology
|Complete NEET Guide: Physics
|Complete NEET Guide: Chemistry
|29 Years Biology Chapter wise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
|Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS – Biology
NEET Previous Year’s Question Papers
- 12 Years’ CBSE AIPMT & NEET Solved Papers- Arihant Experts.
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET Paperback – 2016 by Arihant Experts.
- 28 Years’ CBSE-NEET & AIPMT Solved Papers: 10th Edition- Disha Experts.
- 29 Years NEET / CBSE – AIPMT Topic Wise Solved Papers (Physics / Chemistry / Biology) (1988 – 2016) (Set of 3 Books) (English) 9th Edition.
Links to Note: