Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2017 Tradesman Mate Exam Hall Ticket here with the help of the news given in here. Candidates applying for the posts of Tradesman Mate under the central government jobs need to start preparing for the written test that will begin in the month of August 2017 tentatively. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai is the central Government employer that is going to recruit eligible participants for the jobs. Read down the segment to know how to get NDMBI Tradesman Mate Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
Get ready to appear for the written examination to be held under the Central Govt. Authority Naval Dockyard Mumbai. In response to the official notice circulated by the authority, applicants had applied for the Tradesman posts via the online portal. The seats to be filled for the department are 384 in number and to take on the jobs, it is an essential step to qualify the written test first.
As per the recent news and updates, the form filling process has already been done. All the eyes are set on the internet updated in the matter with conducting the written exam. The examination will take place once the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2017 gets issued to every eligible examinee. Thus, it is most important for all the contestants to stay in touch with this web page and adhere to the news being published here.
- Update Type: Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai (NDMBI)
- Name of Designation: Tradesman Mate
- Total Vacancies: 384 vacant posts
- Mode of Examination: Written/Offline Examination
- Selection Process: Written Exam and an Interview
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Date of Exam: August 2017 2nd week (Tentative)
- Admit Card Status: Issued 10 Days before
To be selected to the post, contestants need to follow all the applicable rules and attend both the rounds of selection. To reach the right venue and appear for the tests, it is essential to have NDMBI Mumbai Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam Hall Ticket 2017. The Authority has dispatched every piece of information on the main operating sites, direct links which have also been mentioned at the end of this page.
The test will be conducted to judge the candidate’s capability and the technical knowledge as well. The paper will be objective type in nature with 100 multiple Choice Questions. To provide the further ease of understanding to the aspirants, this test is set to be printed in two languages i.e. Hindi and English. Also, there are some instructions mentioned in the Call letter which is significant to note.
The Hall Ticket contains information like date of Test, Time to report, a valid Photo of the attendee, signature, and Venue details. Everyone must carry it along before and during the examination process for the invigilator may ask you to present it anytime.
- There are two main web addresses to check which is, “www.bhartiseva.com” and “www.indiannavy.nic.in”
- Find the latest news section or career-related page.
- Follow the updates link and reach the candidate’s login page.
- Type your details like Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button to view and print your Hall Ticket.
- Keep a copy of this Ticket for the future references, if any.
The above-mentioned instructions are important to note in order to get Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Admit Card 2017. If any applicant faces a problem while accessing the links, kindly, report to the admin of this page. The comments
Links to Focus On:
Official Website: www.davp.nic.in