Here in this Article, we are trying to cover National Aptitude Test for Architecture Result, NATA Merit List, NAT 2017 Cut of Marks, Expected Cut off.
NATA Result 2017
Students undergoing the National Aptitude Test for Architecture need to know the NATA Result 2017 propagated at this we page. The entrance test was held on 16-04-2017 with success under the administration of Council of Architecture. This exam was taken offline i.e. a pen and paper based format. Aspirants took part in the first stage of selection process came from all over the nation.
NATA, also known as National Aptitude Test for Architecture is conducted once a year by Council of Architecture, New Delhi. The main aim behind is to select the eligible candidates to provide admission in various Bachelor of Architecture programmes. After undergoing the written entrance exam, all eyes are on the Exam Results.
NATA 2017 Result (Score Card) has been Published on 9th June 2017. Download NATA score card Now.
NATA Scorecard 2017
All the aspired students are hereby informed that the test that was held on 16th April 2017 (Sunday) will be finalized Now. The news has been generated unofficially as per the hearing from the council itself. The collective updates are also being mentioned in the latter part of this web post. Kindly, read and fetch all the details in order to know the NATA Result 2017.
- Announcement Type: NATA Result 2017
- Name of Test: National Aptitude Test for Architecture (Session- 2017)
- Conducting Organization: Council of Architecture
- Examination Location: India
- Date of Test: 16-04-2017
- Result Announcement: Published Now
NATA 2017 Cut off
The NATA 2017 Merit List will be updated online that can also be checked via the officially verified link stated in the final part of this web news. The candidates, who make it to the next round of selection, will be called for further counseling that will be later followed by the rest of the admission process. The motive to conduct the examination was to assess the sense of proportion, critical thinking ability, drawing skills, aesthetic sensitivity, and observation skills of the aspired contestants seeking to complete their B.Arch programmes.
There 13 nationwide accredited institutions taking part in the admission process. Each college follows different cut off criteria based on the number of applied candidates and the seats available. It is clear that due to the limited number of seats, the cut-off is expected to touch the highs. Also, if the assessment and sheet evaluation process go smoothly on time, there will be no abrupt delay in the announcement of the results.
How to Download NATA Result 2017
- Visit the official web portal assigned by the council given as, “nata.nic.in”
- Locate the NATA 2017 Results link and follow it.
- Enter the Application Number or Roll Number after reaching the login page.
- Press the submit button and wait for a while.
- A detailed score will be available at student’s computer screens.
NATA 2017 Merit List
The NATA 2017 Merit List will be arranged based on three formats which are:
- Students’ obtained marks out of 200 and in each test section.
- Merit list to be arranged as unique based on marks and tie-breaking rules.
- Total Percentile score based on the merit listing.
The minimum qualifying marks for NATA Merit List 2017 are as follows:
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ segment out of 120
- A minimum of 25% must be obtained in Drawing out of 80.
- Final qualifying marks will be based on the post-examination performance of the candidates.
Note: Candidate will not qualify in NATA 2017 unless (s)he satisfies all three conditions mentioned above.