NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to begin the NABARD Recruitment 2017 for Grade A and B posts. Like every year the banking organization conducts the recruitment drive for Clerical and Officers’ vacancies. For this time, there will be a larger number of positions as there were for the previous year. Please take a look at the detailed notice and get updates.
The well-known and established organization is about to release the public Notification for different vacancies. For the current working year, there will be Grade A & B Officers, Probationary Officers, Managers, Assistant Manager, in General, Electrical/ Civil, Security, and Clerical Cadre for the year. Moreover, the NABARD Grade A, B Vacancy Notification details for Rashtriya Krishi Gramin Vikas bank Recruitment 2017 are being mentioned in the following segment of this page.
NABARD Bank Recruitment 2017 Grade A, B,
See more Bank Jobs
The recent updates suggest that in the few days to come, the Placements and career-related news from NABARD will be posted on the official Website. As per the advertisement, eligibility criteria, Education required, salary structure etc. have been well explained in here. Read the NABARD Grade A, B Vacancy Notification and then start applying for NABARD Recruitment 2017. Take help from the pointers and instructions given below.
- Information About: NABARD Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Name of Posts: Managerial, Officers, and Clerical
- Total Posts: Refer to Notification
- Job Location: India
How to Prepare for Bank Jobs
NABARD Grade A, B Vacancy 2017 Notification
- Assistant Librarian in Grade-A
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade-A
- Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade-A
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade-B
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) in Grade-B
Eligibility and Education details:
- Applying candidates must have a degree in any course with at least 50% marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Applicants must also have a working practice of a Word Processing application in computers with proper certification.
- Proficiency in Hindi/English and the regional language is also a must have for the aspirants.
- Age limitations for applying ones are a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- For ex-Servicemen and PWD applicants, the upper age limit is up to 40 years.
- Relaxation for SC/ST applicants is up to 5 years, while for OBC it is 2 years.
Rupees 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS will be admissible while Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates will be taken as examination and intimation charges.
Best Exam Preparation Tips
The entire selection will be based on an online test which further will be followed by a personal Interview.
- The appointees will get a salary package ranging from Rs. 8600/- to 39000/-based on the role they applied for.
- This would include the allowances like TA, DA, HRA etc.
Note: For further info please refer to the official Notification
NABARD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the main website provided by the Bank i.e. “www.nabard.org”
- Point the Career section.
- Find the related Job Notification (Link given below)
- Read the advertisement carefully before applying and start filling the application form.
- Please be advised to have an active email id and a phone number.
- Upload the necessary documents (scanned images of signature and a recent Passport sized photograph)
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Get your application form printed and keep a copy in possession.
Links to Note: