MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Get ready for yet another government job opportunity in Maharashtra State. This notification is being dispatched in relation to MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017. All the aspired candidates need to read the detailed description meant for the various posts of Vidyut Sahayak and Engineers in the state departments.
This Notice has been rendered as per the recruitment procedure to be followed by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. There are many vacancies that will be available in the current year majorly for the role of Engineer and Vidyut Sahayak posts. It was observed in the former year, there were many opportunities in the state departments including technical and non-technical jobs. These job updates are important for those candidates, who wish be a part of the organizational departments.
MSEB Recruitment 2017
Applicants are advised to go through the basic and necessary information being dispatched here. All the things you need to know regarding the application process like education qualification, eligibility criteria, and the application fee related to MAHADISCOM Vidyut Sahayak, Engineers Vacancy are well organized in the later sections of this page. Kindly, adhere to the details and start applying by filling online Application form following the MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017.
- Announcement Type: MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Body: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Job Name: Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Communications) and Vidyut Sahayak
- Job Type: Government
- Work Location: Maharashtra State
- Number of Posts: Refer to the Notification
- Application Deadline: Check Notification
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 Vidyut Sahayak, Engineers
Name of Post: Engineers and Vidyut Sahayak
Education and Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants willing to apply must be from the residing state.
As per the job role, the applicants must have finished at least a Graduate or a Post Graduate Degree (B.Tech, M.Tech or BE) or Diploma in the specialized field from a recognized college, Institute, or University.
For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) posts, applicants must have cleared class 12th exams from a state recognized board along with one year ITI certificate from an Industrial Training Institute approved by National Council of Vocational Training.
The lower age limit to apply for the job is 21 years which is limited to a maximum of 33 years.
For all the vacancies, the general candidates are to pay Rs. 100/- whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ST communities need to pay Rs. 50/-. An additional fee of Rs.10/- will be charged an application processing fee.
- For high-grade jobs, aspirants will have to appear in the online test followed by an Interview.
- However, for some posts like Assistant, applicants are to appear in the Interview only.
The salary structure being displayed here is relevant only for the Sahayak Posts. To know more about other jobs, kindly check out the official notification.
After selection and appointment, candidates will be paid Rs. 7500/- for the first year, Rs. 8500/- in the second year, and Rs.9500/- in the third year. There will be no grade pay for these vacancies.
Steps to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
- All the desired candidates are required to log on to the main web portal approved by MSEDCL which is, “www.mahadiscom.in”.
- Find the Recruitment corner available at the homepage.
- Follow an updated link for job notification.
- Download it and read it carefully before start applying.
- After confirming the job role and specifications, start filling the application by clicking the registration link.
- Register for the post and provide accurate personal, academic, and professional information.
- Pay the requisite fee and upload the soft copies of the images.
- Take a hard copy of your form after successful registration.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2017
All such candidates who are willing to apply against the MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 for Engineers can check the Official Website, i.e. www.mahadiscom.in and after that, submit the MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form or Mahavitaran Recruitment Form 2017 along with all the required document copies in a prescribed format before the last date. Candidates also keep in mind in case if you enter any false information in the online Application form then he/she will be disqualified even after getting selected and you will be punished as per Indian constitution.
Visit here for official notification: www.mahadiscom.in