Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result 2017
Let us go through the detailed notice here to Download Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result 2017. The details are particular to the Lok Sabha Secretariat exam 2017s. The recruiting authority shall conduct a national level testing process for the vacant posts of JC. All the test-related updates are available in the news segment here for the written test which was held on 08-10-2017.
The Parliament of India is the chief test conductor of this recruitment at the national level. The notice issued earlier is regarding the placement of new employees for the role of Junior Clerk in the Secretariat Departments. The total number of available seats is 31 while the number of applied candidates is larger. Those filling their online registrations within the specified deadline are awaiting the latest and the upcoming news regarding the scores. The next update to float online is about the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam Result.
Parliament Junior Clerk Exam Result 2017
Have good news about the test if you applied for the Junior Clerk Exam and attend the test. The Parliament of India declares the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Results, which is as per the decision of the recruiting body. Please Download scorecard using the web updates on this page. The results shall issue on the main web media on or before November tentatively.
- News Regarding: Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result 2017
- Recruitment Controller: Parliament of India
- Total Vacancies: 31
- Work Region: Central Location (Delhi)
- Selection Mode: Preliminary, Main, and Interview/Skill Test
- Examination Date: 08-10-2017 (Prelims)
- Scorecard Declaration Date: Soon Revealed
Look Now: DTC Transport Recruitment
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Cut off 2017
Kindly, note the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Exam cutoff 2017 is accessible through the verified link also available in the latter part of this page. This cut off and merit list have the information regarding for the qualified and shortlisted candidates. Also, the candidates need to refer to the instructions given at the back of their respective scorecard.
Selection Criteria: This placement drive is carrying out at the national level, and the work area is set to assign in the central regions of the capital city of Delhi. Those qualifying this preliminary exam must also ease through the Main test including the final skill test. The next update to come is regarding the Prelims Results, and official web portal shall release the next news and notification.
- The written test is an Objective Type in nature.
- The Preliminary exam is the qualifying ad the shortlisted candidates shall attend the Mains test.
- The Preliminary Exam carries 100 Marks, and Main Exam holds a total of 200 Marks.
- The entire period for Preliminary Test is 1 hour (60 minutes) whereas, for the main exam, it is 2:00 hours (120 minutes).
Instruction About Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result 2017
- Check in at the central website of the organization which is, “loksabha.nic.in.”
- Look at the updates section at the bottom of the homepage.
- Find and follow the most important notification regarding the examination.
- Reach the login page and enter your Registration number and Password.
- Press the submit button and generate a hard copy of this scorecard.
Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result Date 2017 loksabha.nic.in
Dear Candidate, the department will conduct the examination Successfully and now you all are desperate to know the outcome. Hence, all the candidates who started searching scores soon obtain on the Official website of Parliament of India. We again remind all the visitors those Candidates who Successfully Clear the Prelims test Will face the Main Exam.
Be suggested to follow the official news related to getting the Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Result online. For any query about the rest of the selection module, kindly check the same and if you have any trouble accessing the scorecard, leave your text message in the text box below.
Visit Here: Check here for the Results status