KEAM Hall Ticket 2017
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination of Kerala is fully responsible to organized the Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Exam (KEAM). They soon uploaded KEAM Hall Ticket 2017 & completing the examination process. The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) of Kerala will decide to organize this examination on the various centers and if the applicants participate in this process then they need this entry ticket. Applicants who have searched this document must see this page and collect the KEAM Admit Card before the examination. The expected availability of admit card is last week of March & test will be held in April.
We know huge digit of students fill KEAM Online Application Form and waiting for the entry passes since then. For the applicants Kerala Engineering & Medical Examination is so important, by the help of this entrance exam candidates future will be decided because by the help of this test department offers a chance to the applicants who want to do various professional courses like engineering, medical, agricultural, architecture, forestry etc. That why a huge no of applicants has applied for this and now so busy for searching their admit card. We advise our dear visitors please check the exam syllabus and pattern along with test date from this article.
KEAM Admit Card 2017
Organization: Commissioner of Entrance Examination of Kerala (CEE)
Name of the Test: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Entrance Exam
Exam Date: Last week in April
Admit Card Availability Date: Last Week of March
KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
KEAM Admit card is an important part of the examination without these applicants will not attend this exam and disqualify from this process. It will bring all important detail about the applicant and exam, these details will be so useful at the time when you are going to fill the answer sheet. Hence we advise all the candidates, after releasing the entry card must collect this document via online from the official web page and bring this document at the time of entrance test. It will be the check on the main gate of the exam center and then assessment hall. For more convenience helping steps will also mention below on this page.
KEAM Exam Pattern
- This test will be conducted into 2 parts.
- Time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes for each part.
- All questions will be presented multiple type questions.
- The exam will complete in the offline mode.
- Total 120 questions presented in each paper.
- The applicants will be given 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
|Paper Type||Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
Exam pattern for Keral Medical Entrance Exam
|Paper||Subject Name||Number of questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
CEE Kerala Admit Card 2017 Download
- Interested candidates should visit the official website of firm i.e. kerala.gov.in”.
- Now see admit card link on the next page.
- Now select the appropriate link and open it.
- Fill the required information like registration no and date of birth etc.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more and admit card will appear on your PC Screen.
- Take print out of your KEAM Admit Card for future use.
- Keep it safe this document till exam and then for result checking.
- Don’t miss this card at home and bring in the examination.