KEAM 2017 Application Form
- 1 KEAM 2017 Application Form
- 1.1 KEAM 2017 Registration
- 1.2 CEE Kerala 2017 Application
- 1.3 KEAM Exam Pattern
- 1.4 KEAM Documents Required:
- 1.5 KEAM 2017 Important Dates
Hey, applicants the cCommissioner of Entrance Examination updated Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical(KEAM) entrance Exam details on its official site. It offers a great chance to the applicants who want to do various professional courses like engineering, medical, agricultural, architecture, forestry etc. So applicant, if you have interested in this, must read full notification and then if you are eligible for this must fill KEAM 2017 Application Form in the prescribed mode. We hope that aspirants you will catch this opportunity and take part of this examination for achieving the goal.
It is a state level examination which is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala. Every year lots of applicants have participated in this examination. Then after qualify, this examination students will get admission in this firm and continue their study. All details will be mention on this page in a differ sections. So we are a humble request to the aspirants must check it properly and then apply for this KEAM 2017. The process of KEAM Admission will start in the month of January 2017.
KEAM 2017 Registration
The process of KEAM Admission will start in the month of January 2017. So candidate must wait and after releasing the notification they can easily grab this opportunity. In this article, aspirants can get the every single or minute details about KEAM Application Form 2017 along with Eligibility criteria for Medical & Engineering Exam both.
Organization: Kerala Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical
KEAM Offered Courses
- Sc (Hons.)
- & AH
CEE Kerala 2017 Application
Kerala Medical Entrance Eligibility (MBBS/BDS Courses)
- For this applicant must qualify 12th standard
- Any other equivalent qualification with scoring minimum 50% in Biology/Biotechnology
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology together
Kerala Engineering Entrance Eligibility (B.Tech Course)
Applicant must qualify 12th standard or equivalent examination scoring minimum 50% in Mathematics individually and 50% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics together. Check another detail by the official advertisement.
- If you want to apply for this applicant must be an Indian national.
- Also the PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas citizen of India) eligible for this.
- For applying this applicant must be categorized as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite category II.
- The minimum age for this form is 17 years
- There will be no provision for the upper age limit.
- Age relaxation in age will not be permitted. Check another detail by the advertisement.
The application fee detail will mention below:
- For general applicants will be Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee for SC applicants will be Rs. 500/-.
- The ST applicants will be exempted from application fee.
The fee will be submitted through security card or demand draft drawn on a Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM Exam Pattern
- The exam will be completed in 2 parts.
- The total duration of this exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes for each part.
- All questions will be multiple type questions.
- The exam will complete in the offline mode and total 120 questions in each paper.
- The applicants will be given 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
KEAM Engineering Exam Pattern
|Paper Type||Subject Name||No. of Questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
KEAM Medical Entrance Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject Name||No. of questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
KEAM Documents Required:
- Candidates must bring Scanned Photograph of size 15kb to 30 kb in JPEG Format and the dimension image is is 150px (width) & 200px (height).
- Candidate must have Valid Email ID & Mobile No.
- Must have a self Attested copy of Mark Sheets & passing Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Nativity Certificate/ Category Certificate/ Income Certificate/ Original Demand Draft.
KEAM Admission Process 2017 How To Apply
- Select the official website. (Link will be updated below)
- Follow the link “KEAM 2017 Online Application”.
- Feed all the required details.
- Please note down the application number for future process.
- After that, Re-login again with the same Application Number & “Password”.
- Fill the application form & upload scanned photograph (as mention above)..
- Make the Payment.
- Take the printout of the online application form and send it to below mention address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building,
KEAM 2017 Important Dates
|Availability of security card with prospectus||1st week of January|
|Starting with online application form||1st week of January|
|Closing date for online applications||Last week of January|
|Last date for receipt of online application form printout||Jan Last week|
|Availability of admit cards of KEAM||Last week of March|
|Examination date||April Last week|
|Declaration Results||May Last week|
Check the updated News regarding Kerala Entrance from this Official Web Link