Karnataka TET Notification 2016
Hey, applicants if, you are looking for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Notification and want to participate in this process which was organized by the Centralised Admission Cell of State Government of Karnataka then here is a good news Karnataka TET Notification 2016 now released. Thus Applicants must check this page we have superb news for all of them regarding KAR TET Online Application Form 2016, the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test will be held on 18th December 2016. Online Registration now started and the last date for online registration is 9th November 2016. Here we customize all the details, so we advised all the appliers check out the important dates, Instructions, and Application fees How to apply for KARTET 2016 etc from the below section.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) came into existence in the year 2011 by National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE). As per the details of NCTE, KARTET exam is a compulsory requirement for the teachers to teach in 1 to 8 standard schools (Government/Private/Aided or Unaided School). Interested candidates who want to appear in this exam can check all eligibility criteria by the help of this page and then participated in this process. Willing candidates will apply through the online process with the facility of uploading photograph and signature in the suitable link mention below.
KAR TET Online Application Form 2016
For the current, year the application for KARTET 2016 has been made completely online i.e. no other way it would be accepted. Candidates should fill the KAR TET Online Application Form with all scanned documents like photographs and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Organization: Department of school Education for Karnataka
- Exam Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Official website: Mentioned Below
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 09.11.2016
Karnataka TET 2016 Eligibility
For Class I to V Teachers
- Candidates must have the PUC / Senior Secondary minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Aspirants must appear in the PUC / Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- They also have B.A / B.Sc degree or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Class VI to VIII Teachers
- BA/B.Sc Graduation complete Degree
- Also appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Complete B.Ed
Age Limit: Mention in official Notification.
Application Fee details
General category candidates must have to pay application fee for only one paper 500/- & for both Paper I & II is Rs.800/-
Reserved category candidates must have to pay an application fee for only one Paper 250/- Per candidate & for Paper I & II Rs.400/-
Department, first of all, organize the main examination and after that, they conduct the interview process among those who qualify the Main exam or Online test.
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in Application Form 2016
- First, you must open the website mentioned below:
- You may go on the online registration taskbar.
- Here you have to select the Kartet Notification and after that click on application form.
- Fill this application form with the help of all required documents.
- Affix all suitable documents, passport size photo and signature with the application form.
- Recheck all the details twice and then hit on submits button.
- At last get the hard copy of this for future use.
Download Karnataka TET Syllabus pdf (Available Now)
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern
After successfully applying applicants must check this exam pattern and then give your best in the examination and qualify this examination.
Paper-I: For classes I to V
|Subjects Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-II: For Classed VI to VIII
|Subject Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy(Compulsory)||30||30|
|(A) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(B) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science
(C) For any other teacher – either (A) or (B)
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
KAR TET Important 2016
- Karnataka TET 2016 Starting Date for Online Apply – 14th October 2016
- Last Date for KAR TET Online application – 9th November 2016
- Admit Card Available at – 28th November 2016
- Exam dates – 18th December 2016
Links Related to This Topic: