Karnataka TET Notification 2017
Hey, applicants if, you are looking for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Notification and want to participate in this process which was organized by the Centralised Admission Cell of State Government of Karnataka then here is a good news Karnataka TET Notification 2017 now released. Thus Applicants must check this page we have superb news for all of them regarding KAR TET Application Form 2017, the Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test will be held on in November 2017 various dates. Online Registration now started and the last date for online registration is 25th September 2017. Here we customize all the details, so we advised all the appliers check out the important dates, Instructions, and Application fees How to apply for Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017 etc from the below section.
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) came into existence in the year 2011 by National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE). As per the details of NCTE, KARTET exam is a compulsory requirement for the teachers to teach in 1 to 8 standard schools (Government/Private/Aided or Unaided School). Interested candidates who want to appear in this exam can check all eligibility criteria by the help of this page and then participated in this process. Willing candidates will apply through the online process with the facility of uploading photograph and signature in the suitable link mention below.
KAR TET Application Form 2017
For the current, the year the application for KARTET has been made completely online i.e. no other way it would be accepted. Candidates should fill the KAR TET Online Application Form with all scanned documents like photographs and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Organization: Department of School Education for Karnataka
- Exam Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Official website: Mentioned Below
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 25.09.2017
Karnataka TET Vacancy 2017 (District Wise):
|District Name||Total Posts|
Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017
For Class I to V Teachers
- Candidates must have the PUC / Senior Secondary minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Aspirants must appear in the PUC / Senior Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- They also have B.A / B.Sc degree or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Class VI to VIII Teachers
- BA/B.Sc Graduation complete Degree
- Also appearing 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education
- Complete B.Ed
Age Limit: Mention in official Notification.
Application Fee details
General category candidates must have to pay application fee for only one paper 500/- & for both Paper I & II is Rs.800/-
Reserved category candidates must have to pay an application fee for only one Paper 250/- Per candidate & for Paper I & II Rs.400/-
Department, first of all, organize the main examination and after that, they conduct the interview process among those who qualify the Main exam or Online test.
Karnataka TET Notification 2017 Application form
- First, you must open the website mentioned below:
- You may go on the online registration taskbar.
- Here you have to select the Karnataka tet Notification and after that click on application form.
- Fill this application form with the help of all required documents.
- Affix all suitable documents, passport size photo and signature with the application form.
- Recheck all the details twice and then hit on submits button.
- At last get the hard copy of this for future use.
Karnataka TET Exam Pattern
After successfully applying applicants must check this exam pattern and then give your best in the examination and qualify this examination.
Paper-I: For classes I to V
|Subjects Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper-II: For Classes VI to VIII
|Subject Name||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy(Compulsory)||30||30|
|(A) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(B) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science
(C) For any other teacher – either (A) or (B)
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Karnataka TET Exam Date:
Last date to apply Online: 25/09/2017
|Graduate Primary Teachers||Exam Date|
|Bangalore North & Bangalore South||04 & 05 Nov 2017|
|Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka candidates||11th & 12th Nov 2017|
|For 20% of Posts for residual parent cadre in 6 districts of Hyderabad-Karnataka as per 371 (J)||18th 19th Nov 2017|
|Bangalore North and Bangalore South districts as per 371(J)(Only for Hyderabad-Karnataka Candidates)||25th & 26th 2017|
Links Related to This Topic:
|Karnataka TET Notification||Download Here|
|How To Apply Instructions||Check Here|
|Brochure||Get Detail Here|
|English Syllabus||Download PDF|
|Math & Science||Get the PDF Here|
|Social Science||Download PDF|
|Complete Syllabus PDF||Download From Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|