Karnataka Panchayat Raj Admit Card 2016
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka soon updated the Karnataka Panchayat Raj Admit Card 2016 via online. This document will release for those candidates who applied against the 1624 vacant vacancies of Panchayat Development Officers (PDO) Gram Panchayat Secretary (GPS) before the last date which is 15th October 2016 and now they all are busy in exam preparation. They also search the Karnataka Secretary PDO Exam Call Letter because the exam will be held very soon most probably in December 2016.
The organization has released the recruitment for filling the various vacancies in this department. All appliers should know that admit card is an essential document to attempt this examination. Without this crucial document, you will not attend this examination and disqualify from this round.
Karnataka Panchayat Raj PDO Hall Ticket
- Name of the Examination Authority: Karnataka Examination’s Authority
- Department: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Post Name: PDO (815) and GPS Grade-1 (809)
- Number of Vacancies: 1624
- Official Site: www.kea.kar.nic.in
RDPR Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary PDO Admit Card
Aspirants, you know call letter contains all necessary detail of the exam and applicant like:
- Aspirant’s name
- Roll No
- Enrollment No
- Exam Venue Address
- Applicant’s photo and Signature Etc.
Latest Government Jobs
Karnataka PDO Exam Pattern
This Competitive Examination is of Objective Multiple Choice type.
The test will organize in two papers which containing 200 marks for each separately.
Time Duration for each paper will be 02 Hours.
Question Paper Contain 100 questions in every Paper.
These all details are so important for the examination because it will use at the time of answer sheet filling. So applicants we are the humble request to you after bringing this Karnataka Panchayat Raj Exam Hall Ticket must verify each and every detail mention in the call letter twice and in case, you found any mistake then immediately contact the higher authority. Because call letter acts like an id proof and state that you applied for this examination and now valid for attempting this test. We recommend all the candidates please also bring one id proof any identity proof along with entry ticket because it will also check at the time of exam.
How to Download Hall Ticket Online
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Admit Card 2016 Download
- You need to visit the official website of the organization which is “http://www.rdpr.kar.nic.in/”
- Search admit card link.
- Click on that link and read all details.
- Then fill the required details such as date of birth, password, and registration ID etc.
- After that click on submit button and wait for some time admit card will display on your PC Screen.
- Save it and at last take print out of the admit card.
- Aspirants must take the admit card at the time of the exam.
Examination Date: To be declared soon
Admit Card Releasing date: Available Here soon
Pay Attention on this Link:
Karnataka Panchayat Raj Call letter