Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket 2017
Hellos Students, the Directorate of Technical Education has issued Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket 2017 for this term exams. Examinees are advised to go online and get their DTE April Exam Admit Card 2017 now through main website. The examinations for different Diploma courses will start in April/May for the ongoing semesters.
The State Board for Technical course is famously known as the Directorate of Technical Education. The government run institutes are authorized by the Board in the state of Karnataka. Many students get admissions into various diploma courses every year. They all undergo the regular semester exams to complete their studies. Every year these Diploma examinations take place in two cycles. For odd semesters like Semester 2nd, 4th, and 6th semester, the exams are to be held in a few days from now.
Karnataka diploma Exam Hall ticket 2017 2nd, 4th, 5th sem
In further Karnataka DTE Exams announcements, students will be going to attend their semester exams in April/ May 2017. To be able to attend these papers, they will need DTE April/May Exam Admit Card 2017. This Hall Ticket can be easily downloaded through the official download link that is being given below. Get to know more about Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket.
- Announcement Type: Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket 2017
- Exam Name: Karnataka DTE Diploma Semester Exam
- Conducting Board: Directorate of Technical Education
- Exam Date: April/May 2017
- Hall Ticket Status: Updated To Download
DTE Karnataka Diploma Admit Card 2017
On behalf of the Directorate of Technical Education, many participating colleges will be taking exams according to the DTE Karnataka Time Table planned by the Board. A huge number of students will participate in the written Semester end exams. These papers will be conducted under the supervision of the Board officials. In the following part of this post, things that should be known regarding Karnataka diploma exam hall ticket 2017 are given.
The exams will be held for the 1st cycle of the sessions for the 2nd, 4th, 5th Semesters. Hall Tickets will be available on the main website only (See the link below). Applicants will be asked to present this Admit Card in front of the examiner. All the information regarding the examination center and reporting time should be duly noted by the students. For further grievances or in the case of discrepancies, please refer to the Student’s section or the College’s Admin block. Related news and updates will be published on the Notice Board of the college or Institutions.
Karnataka polytechnic exam admit card 2017
- Firstly, enter the Directorate’s official web address i.e. “dte.kar.nic.in”
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, locate the Students’ corner.
- Find the useful link from the listed ones to get your hall ticket.
- Follow it, and enter your enrollment number at the students’ login page.
- Press the submit button.
- Download the ticket and get it printed.
- Ensure your enrolment number and note all the necessary instructions.
Please Visit this official link to get your Admit Card: dte.kar.nic.in