Karnataka CET 2016 Notification
Karnataka Examination Authority has been announced Karnataka CET 2016 Notification for providing admissions in several courses. Applicants who are interested to get an entrance exams in India can apply for this KCET 2016 Application Form. Here we had given details of Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates and much more through the official website at kea.kar.nic.in. To know more
detailed about KEA Combined Entrance Test read the full paragraph.
This test is organized by Karnataka Examination Authority for those Candidates who are interested for taking admission in MBBS. Every year many students will attend this entrance exam from other states. It is highly competitive exam, especially for MBBS exam. Thus, all such students after applying can start preparing for the test. For KCET apply online visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in. or check the details from here.
Here we are trying to provide Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria the online application will start from the last week of January and KCET 2016 Exam date will be in the month of May.
KCET Entrance Exam Notification 2016
Name of the Test: Karnataka Common Entrance Test
Academic Records: 12thPass
Age Limit: Mention Below
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Starting Date to Apply Online: Last week of Jan
Last Date To Apply: Last week of March
Offered Courses through Karnataka CET 2016
- BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
- E/B.Tech (Engineering/Technology, Food, Dairy, Food Science &tech, Agriculture Engineering)
- Sc in departments of Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agri.Biotech, Horticulture B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- V.Sc& A.H,
- Pharm, 2nd Year B.Pharm, Pharm-D
Karnataka CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should pass 12th standard or 2nd PUC from recognized board in their relevant subject
- General and OBC: Rs 650
- SC and ST: Rs 500
- Candidates from outside of Karnataka: Rs 750
- Candidates from outside of India: Rs 5000
Selection is going to be held through merit list and counseling procedure which is going to be organized by the department himself.
How To Fill KCET Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of this department kea.kar.nic.in
- Now navigate your mouse and click on apply online button
- Fill up all your details in the application form
- Upload all the scanned documents as mention in the notification.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button
- At last, take the print copy of it for future usage
- Online application will start from: last week of Jan 2016
- The last date to submit applications: last week of March 2016
- Exam date: 1st, 2nd, 3rd may 2016
Link to Visit