Karnataka CET 2017 Notification
Karnataka Examination Authority has been announced Karnataka CET 2017 Notification for providing admissions in several courses. Applicants who are interested against this Common Entrance Test can apply for this KCET 2017 Application Form. Here we had given details of Eligibility Criteria, Exam dates and much more through the official website at kea.kar.nic.in. To know more detailed about KEA Combined Entrance Test read the full paragraph.
This test is organized by Karnataka Examination Authority for those Candidates who are interested for taking admission in MBBS. Every year many students will attend this entrance exam from other states. It is highly competitive exam, especially for MBBS exam. Thus, all such students after applying can start preparing for the test. For KCET apply online visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in. or check the details from here.
Latest Updates KCET 2017: Candidates are informed that KCET 2017 exam dates now released. Please check the Karnataka CET 2017 Notification and fill the Online application form soon. Here we are trying to provide Karnataka CET Eligibility Criteria the online application will start from the last week of January and KCET 2017 Exam date is released now check below.
KCET 2017 Online Application Form
Name of the Test: Karnataka Common Entrance Test
Academic Records: 12thPass
Age Limit: Mention Below
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in
Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd week of January 2017
Last Date To Apply: First week of March 2017
Offered Courses through KCET 2017
- BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
- E/B.Tech (Engineering/Technology, Food, Dairy, Food Science &tech, Agriculture Engineering)
- Sc in departments of Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agri.Biotech, Horticulture B.H.Sc (Home Science)
- V.Sc& A.H,
- Pharm, 2nd Year B.Pharm, Pharm-D
Karnataka CET 2017 Application Form
KCET 2017 Engineering
- Candidates must pass out 12th Class or equivalent exam with Physics Mathematics as a mandatory subjects and English as language subjects.
- Applied ones must have scored 45% marks in Physics & Mathematics or 40% in Chemistry/ Bio-Technology, Biology, Electronics, Computer for reserved categories.
- Candidates who are appearing of qualifying examination can also apply for KCET 2017.
KCET 2017 For Medical
All such aspirants who have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as language subjects.
On the other hand they must scored 50% in PCB group (40% for reserved categories).
The appearing candidates of qualifying examination can also apply.
For BAMS, BUMS, BNYS & BHMS
Students who passed out 12th standard or an Equivalent with English.
Aspirants who secured minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
For B.V.Sc. & A.H
12th Pass Student or an Equivalent with English.
Along with minimum 50% in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
KCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Karnataka common entrance test will be held in offline mode.
- Total 60 questions of MCQ or objective type in the examination.
- The candidates must use only blue or black ball point pen to marks their answers.
- Negative Marking is applicable your 1 mark will be deducted for each correct answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total marks||Duration|
|Kannada (if applicable)||50||50||80 minutes|
- General and OBC: Rs 650
- SC and ST: Rs 500
- Candidates from outside of Karnataka: Rs 750
- Candidates from outside of India: Rs 5000
Selection is going to be held through merit list and counseling procedure which is going to be organized by the department himself.
How To Fill KCET Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website of this department kea.kar.nic.in
- Now navigate your mouse and click on apply online button
- Fill up all your details in the application form
- Upload all the scanned documents as mention in the notification.
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit button
- At last, take the print copy of it for future usage
KCET 2017 Important Dates
|Starting Date of online applications||2nd week of January 2017|
|Ending date to submit online applications||1st week of March 2017|
|Closing date for payment of fee||last week of February 2017|
|Admit Card released Date||3rd week of April 2017|
|KCET 2017 Exam date (Biology & Mathematics)||2nd May 2017|
|Examination date (Physics & Chemistry)||3rd May 2017|
|For Kannada Language Test Date (only in Bangalore)||4th May 2017|
|Results declaration||last week of May 2017|
|Counseling will starts from||2nd week of June 2017|
Link to Visit