Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
Aspired bankers are invited to apply for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018. The online application forms will be accepted by the recruiters. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility as per the Karnataka Bank Clerk PO SO Notification 2018. Later, start applying by filling the application form and secure a seat for the online test. Read down the segments and avail the further details.
The rapidly emerging banking institution, Karnataka Bank is becoming a famous organization that is based in the southern state of Karnataka, India. Providing reliable banking solutions to the business as well personal use, the main aim of the firm is to upkeep the trusted relationship between its customers.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment News
The Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Released now. Candidates can Apply Online at www.karnatakabank.com for the 4 vacancies of Agricultural Field Officer, CA, Law Officers and Relationship Managers
Karnataka Bank Clerk PO SO Notification 2018
The further security and integrity are leveled by implementing the High-end technology, the business process is further assured of the strengthened bond between the client and servers. The trusted and hard-working employees are also an integral part of the organization. To recruit the eligible candidates for the vacancies, this year, the firm has issued another Karnataka Bank recruitment notification. Have a look at the details specified in the notice and verify the pointed information.
Also See: SBI Clerk Notification Updates
It is unofficially asserted on the web page here and the invitees are advised to go through the key points. The Guidelines to check before applying are eligibility criteria, applying conditions, educational qualification, and salary structure. The registration can be done within the specified time limit as per the recruiting authority. The last date for online application is set shortly. Read more about Karnataka Bank Recruitment in the segment given below.
- Declaration Type: Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Position: Clerk/Probationary Officer/Specialist Officer
- Total Vacancies: Unspecified
- Work Location: India
- Application Mode: Online Only
- Last Date of online Application form: 20-03-2018 for Po
- Examination Date: Updated Shortly
Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2018
Name of Posts: Clerk, Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, and Managers.
Eligibility Details and Educational Qualifications
- Applying candidates must be from an Indian Domain
- Kashmiri Residents, Subject of Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet can also apply.
For Clerk Posts:
- A degree holder in any discipline is eligible to apply, provided, s/he should have acquired computer literacy.
For PO Posts:
- Applicants must be graduates in any stream and must have attained higher education from a recognized institution or a university.
For SO and Manager Posts:
- For the Specialist Officer’s posts, B.Tech/M.Tech in IT/Computer Science is essential required with a minimum of 60% marks in all the previous semesters.
- For Manager’s posts, an applicant needs to have successfully qualified MBA exams with at least 55% marks.
The upper age limit is set to 21 years while the maximum age to be eligible to apply is 28 years.
Note: Age relaxation is allowed to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories as per the government policies. (SC/ST/PWD: 5 Years, OBC: 3 years)
For General and OBC applicants, the fee (examination and application) is Rs. 600/- while for the SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 100/-.
Mode of Payment: Appliers are instructed to use any of these online payment modes which are: Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card (VISA/Rupay/Maestro/Master)
The selection process will consist a Written Exam followed by an Interview and the Group Discussion.
The pay scale will be defined in accordance with the allowances and wages rules set by the central government. For the managerial and Officer’s posts, the salary structure is raised. For more details, kindly, refer to the official notification.
Karnataka Bank Application Form 2018 Details
- Visit the official website first of all, which is, “www.karnatakabank.com”
- After landing on the homepage, switch o the career section at the top of the page.
- Fetch the official advertisement and read the document carefully.
- Enter the details by entering your academic, professional, and personal information.
- Upload a soft copy of the documents needed and pay the requisite fee amount.
- Save and submit the form data after verifying the form entries.
- Take a hard version of the format and keep it in a secure possession.
Karnataka Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2018
The information specified above is of near relevance to the Karnataka Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs Online application form. Find more news regarding the same on the official web gateway approved by the authority. Here is an official reference.
Latest Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018
Candidates if you want to apply online then check Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2018 Application form, must read official notification before apply online. For the easiness of the candidates here we updated the full details related to vacancies, eligibility criteria if you have any question or doubt in your mind then you may ask us by leaving a comment through comment box.
Visit Here – Official Web Page