JK Police Recruitment 2016
In another news related Police jobs, Jammu and Kashmir Police Department has released a JK Police Recruitment 2016 Constable notification. Applicants are advised to check the details and start filling the Application form for J&K Constable Notification 2016 for 5381 Posts. The online registration process has started and will be continued until 30th November 2016. Read the following segments carefully and start applying using the authenticated link.
The Jammu and Kashmir Police Department is the main body to conduct the recruitment drive in the states of J&K. this organization regularly launches the placement process for various departments and for various positions. Recently, in an official announcement the recruiting authority issued an online advertisement. The posts available are namely in Armed Police, Executive Police, and IRP Battalions. Know more about the Police Jobs here.
J&K Police Constable Notification 2016
Here is the latest Government job opportunity for all our job seekers. There are 5381 proposed vacancies in the state policing departments. The details that are being mentioned below are as per the J&K Notification 5381 Posts 2016-17. It is to be duly noted by all the aspirants that only online applications will be accepted till 30-11-2016. Find Eligibility criteria and other qualifications for JK Police Constable Recruitment 2016 in the following part.
- Declaration About: JK Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Recruiting Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Police Department
- Name of Post: Constable
- Seats Available: 5381
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2016
J&K Constable Vacancy 2016
Name of Position: Constable
Recruiting Departments: IRP Battalions (4340 Posts), Armed Police (386 Posts), and Executive Police (655 posts).
Eligibility and Other Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be from India.
- Minimum required qualification is 10th Pass (High School/Matriculation).
Find 10th 12th Jobs Now
Contestants should have a minimum age of 18 years or born after 1st January 1988 and before 31st December 1997.
Age Relaxation: SPOs and VHGs (Upper age limit is 37 years), Ex-Servicemen (Upper Age limit is 48 years).
Job seekers need to pay Rupees 300/- either online or through bank challan. Aspirants can also reach the nearest Post Office or Bank Branch to deposit the fee.
The selection chain would consist of a written Test, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Examination.
Physical Standard Scale:
- Male Candidates: Height (Minimum 5 feet 6 in.) Chest unexpanded (32 in.) and expanded (33 1/2 in.).
- Female Candidates: Height (5 feet 2 in. Minimum).
For Gorkha Community and Laddakh residents
- Male Candidates: Height (Minimum 5 feet 4 inches) Chest unexpanded (32 in.) and expanded (33 1/2 inches)
- Female Candidates: Height (5 feet inches Minimum)
Physical Efficiency Test
- Male contestants: 1600 m long race in 6 minutes and 30 seconds and set of 20 pushups.
- Female Participants: 1000 m in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- For both Male/Female Candidates: Shotput throw (weight-4 kg)- Minimum distance to cross 14 ½
Instructions for Applicants
Examinees are instructed to bring their validated and attested certificates at the time of Medical and Measurement tests.
After selection and appointment, applicants will be paid Rs. 5500/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Download JK Police Admit Card
How to Apply for JK Police Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official web address first, i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Follow the section for recent job notifications.
- Get the advertisement details carefully before starting to apply.
- Now start your online registration process.
- Fill your academic or track record and upload your images.
- Pay the requisite fee amount.
- Finally, save the form data and have one copy in possession for future urgency.
Date to be focused On:
Ending to Register Online: 30-11-2016
JK Police Written Exam Date: Updated As soon as we get
Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable PET PST(Physical Date)- Updated Here soon
Links to visit: