JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is about to carry out the written test for Nursing Officer. The concerned participants need to avail JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018 before the examination day so as to be present on the 10th June 2018, i.e. the day of the test. The official notice is yet to appear on the internet to notify the contestants further about JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018 LDC (Group B, C) Hall Ticket. Kindly, retrieve all the related details from the subsections of this article presented here.
The current recruitment procedure is being undertaken by the Government authority also famous as Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry. The authority recently issued a public notice inviting the eligible knowledge-wise sound applicants for the vacancies of Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk in the admin and non0teaching departments. There are 115 vacant seats to fill this year for which the selection process of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview will be followed according to the administering body.
Also Read: GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Download JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018
Log on to the main web media of the institute which is, “jipmer.edu.in” and find the latest news panel on the homepage. Follow an updated link provided on the panel and reach the candidate’s login interface. Provide your login Id/ Registration Number/ Date of Birth/ Password. Push the submit/Print button and get your JIPMER Nursing Officer admit card. Check the details and photograph/signature before printing it out. Retain a separate copy of this card and keep one safe for future reference.
JIPMER LDC Admit Card 2018
|Announcement Type||JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card detail|
|Organization Background||Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research, Pondicherry|
|Job Title||Nursing Officer, and Lower Division Clerk (Grade B and C)|
|Total Seats to Fill||115|
|Selection System||CBT Exam, Typing/Skill Test (LDC Only), and Interview|
|Date of Exam||10-06-2018 (Sunday)|
|Exam Timing||14:00 hours to 15:30 hours|
|Hal Ticket Issuance||30th May Onwards|
Upcoming Jobs: RPSC LDC Vacancy
Bank Jobs: Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment
JIPMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2018
Apart from the preparations, examinees also need to stay alert online for the latest details like issuance of JIPMER Group B C Exam Hall Ticket and the examination venues. Several locations have been chosen by the regulatory authority to conduct this national-level selection test. Also, participants must be ready to showcase their best efforts as the test is going to online type. A Computer-Based test is scheduled to take place for the Nursing Officer posts, while the LDC contestants shall have to clear the typing test within the specified time limit.
Those attempting the Nursing Officer should note the examination Pattern adapted by the examination and recruitment panel. The subjects and marking scheme is explained in the following segments of this page.
- Written Test For Nursing Officer Vacancy
- Skill Test for Lower Division Clerk Posts
Nursing Officer & LDC Exam Pattern:
- This test is based on an online system i.e. CBT with an automatic time-bound window.
- The objective type paper will be carrying 100 marks in a total.
- Each question carried 4 positive marks.
- The test engine will be active for 90 minutes, i.e. the total time allotted to the examinees for attempting the exam.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1 marks will be penalised for an incorrect answer).
- This test is to be conducted in English Language only.
- A separate Typing test is to be held for LDC posts on the same day.
Guidelines for JIPMER Admit Card:
- Kindly retain a copy of your admission passes along your identity proof in original and carry them to the examination centre.
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the premises and shall be restricted to get access to their examination hall.
- Kindly report to the examination hall as specified on the hall ticket to avoid late entry.
- Use of unauthorised material and mobiles, smartphones, calculators, earphones, digital watches, etc. is prohibited inside the premises and exam hall.
JIPMER LDC Hall Ticket 2018
Read the instructed and look up for your JIPMER LDC Admit Card as said above. Reach the administering web portal given below and obtain your ticket easily. For more career-centric news and notifications, visit here regularly. Leave your thoughts in the comments box to help us improve and serve you better.
Site to Reach: Visit here to obtain the JIPMER Nursing Officer LDC Hall Tickets Detail.