Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017
Dear aspirants, if you have appeared for the JCECEB NECE Exam 2017, then check Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017 here. The entrance test was held on 16th July 2017 for which many of the aspired Medical aspirants had come to the Examination Halls. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has successfully carried out the exam at the state level and is going to announce the JCECEB NECE Results 2017 around the end of the same month.
This is great news for all the participants taking their entrance test for different medical courses this year. Jharkhand state students, who also seek admission to the programmes like ANM and GNM appeared in the written test recently. The examination is also named as Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination. This test is conducted every year and is held at the state level only.
News Updates: JCECEB Declare the Jharkhand Bsc Nursing NECE Results 2017 now candidates can obtain the results after following the instructions mentioned below.
Jharkhand BSc Nursing Result 2017 Details
As per the recent unofficial updates, the examination was controlled as specified by the conducting authority. The test was scheduled to occur on two successive days of the month of July which is 15-07-2017 and 16-07-2017. After having attended the test, it is the top priority for all the examinees to know that Jharkhand Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017 now Announced.
- News Regarding: Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017
- Exam Controller: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Name of Exam: Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination
- Exam Level: State
- Name of Courses: Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- Mode of Paper: Offline / Pen and Paper based
- Test Date/s: 15th & 16th July 2017
- Result Declaration: Published Now
Jharkhand B.Sc. NECE Result 2017
This is a piece of update that is relevant to all the exam takers. Once the Jharkhand NECE Result 2017 is announced, the qualified applicants will be considered eligible to participate in the next process of the admissions. Those able to manage remarkable scores will be called or counseling in the medical colleges and institutes residing in the state of Jharkhand.
After clearing the next phases of counseling and college selection, the contenders will be gaining admission to the institutes of their preference. Keep in mind that there are limited seats as per the applied courses and categories. The admission will be done for both the government and private sector colleges. The courses that are offered to the aspirants are ANM which is 2 years in duration and GNM (3 years and 02 months in duration).
For each and every related update, kindly, stay in touch with the official web portal as well. Meanwhile, you can check further updates here on this web page on a regular basis. Read how to check the outcome with the help of following guidelines.
Steps to Know Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017
- Enter the Main website by typing the official URL of the Board namely, ”www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in”
- On the homepage, find the ‘JCECE Bsc Nursing Result’ tab and choose the name of the Exam from the list appearing on the page.
- Enter your ‘Roll Number’ or ‘Application Number’ in the box given and press the ‘Search’ button.
- Check your status in the scorecard and get a copy of the same printed.
- The counseling shall begin a few days later.
JCECEB Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017
Candidates need to have a regular visitor here as the JCECEB Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2017 date given here is tentative. For the related information, keep in touch with this web page. If you have any suggestion or query about the test, then connect to the admin via the comments box placed down below.
Download Results From Here (Published Now)
Want to Know some Other details Check Here: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/