JEXPO 2017 Application form
Have you filled the JEXPO 2017 Application Form yet? If not, then read the following details and start applying for the entrance test. The last to submit the applications is 06-03-2017. The application process is to be followed by filling the OMR forms and submitting to the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. Read more as you scroll down the page.
JEXPO is elaborated as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics. The written test is to be held within the state locations of West Bengal. The Entrance Exam is to be administered by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development. The council has opened the registration process and is all set to conduct the test for the current year.
Latest News: As per the news JEXPO 2017 Application Form has been started now candidates can fill the application form now from the link from the link below.
JEXPO 2017 Notification
Now, these details are briefed in this article in order to help aspirants and admission seekers fill their Application Forms properly. There are numerous students, who apply for the diploma courses that are offered by many registered colleges. The main point to note is that to be eligible to get admission, all must have to clear the entrance test. JEXPO 2017 Application Form need be filled on time. The WBSCTE JEXPO Registration Last Date 2017 is 06th March 2017. Find relevant details down the page.
- Announcement Regarding: JEXPO 2017 Application Form
- Authorizing Body: WB State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development
- Courses Applicable: Diploma
- Location: West Bengal
- Last Date to Apply: 06-03-2017
- Examination Date: 30-04-2017
JEXPO Registration 2017 Last Date
List of Diploma Courses Offered by Affiliated Colleges
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Computer Software Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Food Processing Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mining Engineering
- Modern Office Practice & Management
- Printing Technology
JEXPO 2017 Application Form
- All the applying candidates need to have completed their 10th level exams from a recognized educational board.
- The minimum passing percentage required to be eligible is 35%.
There is no certain age limit for this test.
- Candidates can avail the application for or prospectus from the registered counters by paying Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree applicants).
- However, for online application, candidates need to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/-for Kanyashree applicants) paying via a suitable online mode.
Examination and Selection Process:
Students will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of their performance in the Entrance test.
How to Fill JEXPO 2017 Application Form
- For students opting for an offline application, they are advised to collect and purchase the brochure/prospectus from an authorized registration counter available at the colleges respectively.
- After properly filling the application format and duly affixing the 2 passport photograph, kindly submit the application to the official address of the council.
- For online applicants, they must visit the official web address given as, “www.webscate.org”
- Follow an updated link and download the notification.
- Read it carefully and go through all the informative points.
- Start applying by giving your accurate details, both academic and personal.
- Upload the documents and pay the fee amount as per the guidelines.
- Save your data after rechecking the entered details.
- Print it and safely keep it for future purpose.
JEXPO Application Form 2017 Correction
According to the information no correction related details released by the conducting body yet. In case department released any information then we will be announced regarding the correction, we will update here.
JEXPO 2017 Important Days:
- Application Deadline: 06-03-2017
- Admit Card availability: 03-04-2017
- Exam Date: 30-04-2017
- Result Announcement: 12-05-2017
Links to be Followed