JEECUP 2017 Application Form
The JEECUP 2017 Online Application Form now updated by Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) in the upcoming days only by means of the Official Site. The applicants who wish to appear in the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh need to be aware of UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017 as take part in the exam accordingly. Further details are mentioned below.
The Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) is responsible for conducting Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh for those aspirants who want to pursue diploma from Engineering or Technical fields or have passed their secondary exams or HSB (higher secondary Board) or are having a Bachelor’s degree in Science side. The UP Polytechnic is an entrance exam which is conducted at state level for all the interested applicants to get admission to numerous private to government institutes or colleges offering Polytechnic course. This Entrance Examination is to be conducted on 23-04-2017.
Latest Updates: JEECUP 2017 Online application for UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam now updated. JEECUP 2017 Exam is going to be held on 23rd April 2017. Please Check the full news from the below section
JEECUP Online Form 2017
Taking the latest news regarding UP Polytechnic into consideration, we see that the commencement of online application now started and a huge number of applicants are expected to submit the applications against this entrance exam. Candidates need to check the UP Polytechnic entrance exam 2017 by taking a brief look at the following central information.
Type of Declaration: JEECUP 2017 Application Form
Exam Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE)
Exam Date: 23 April 2017 (Morning and Evening Sessions)
Last Date for Online Registration: 14.02.2017
Official Site: www.jeecup.nic.in
UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2017
We suggest all the concerned candidates check out all the details about UP Polytechnic Entrance Examination/ JEECUP 2017 and the so as to easily apply for the same. The contenders can also check Up Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility so as to know whether or not they are eligible for application process. Check the required eligibility from the section given below.
- The aspirants should have achieved the success in Secondary Exam with at least 35% marks or HSB (Higher Secondary Board) Exam or they must possess a Bachelor Degree in Science from a government recognized University or board.
- Students who cleared 10th, 12thor the equivalent are eligible for this entrance test.
But they must have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh State to be eligible for this entrance test.
The candidates belonging to GEN/OBC will have to pay Rs. 300/-, whereas SC/ST candidates will pay Rs. 200/-. The mode of payment of the fee will be done according to the following:
- SBI Online
- Allahabad Bank Online
- SBI Challan
- Allahabad Bank Challan
The selection process of the applicants is based on the Merit in JEECUP Exam. For more details, please log on to the Official Website.
JEECUP 2017 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will include the questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Total 120 Objective questions come in this JEECUP 2017.
- Negative Marking is applicable there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration is 3 hours.
JEECUP 2017 Important Dates
|Events||Opening Date||Last Date|
|JEECUP 2017 ONLINE Application Form Dates||15.12.2016||14.02.2017|
|Fee Payment Dates||15.12.2016||14.02.2017|
|Correction in Application Form||—||—|
|Download Admit Card||In April 2017||till exam date|
|JEECUP 2017 Exam Date||23.04.2017||23.04.2017|
JEECUP 2017 Online Application Form
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website of JEECUP at first metion below.
- After that, they need to fill the Online Application Form.
- Then, Pay the fee using the accepted bank standard.
- After that, submit the application.
- Finally, download the submitted application for future usage.
Links to visit:
The applicants can apply for the Online Application Form by taking a glance at the link under: