JEE Advanced 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will ready to start the process of JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form. The Joint entrance examination will be conducted for providing admission to the eligible candidates in various Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture or Pharmaceuticals in Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) and ISM on 21st May 2017. Those applicants who will be interested in this opportunity and wait for this must fill this form after reading the full notification of JEE Advanced 2017.
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
CBSE as we said earlier organize the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year by offering the admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country IIT’s situated in Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi,Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Madras, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee, Tirupati, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad for the academic session 2017. All the Indians and foreign country students will also apply for this JEE Advanced Exam. This exam will be conducted in the 2nd stage examination. The interested candidates can attempt this examination for 2 consecutive times. So applicants check all detail by the help of this page and participate in this process without any error.
JEE Advanced 2017 Eligibility
- Interested candidates if you want to apply for JEE Advanced then you must qualify the JEE Mains examination with the minimum score of cut-off marks. Top 2 merit holder will be going for the JEE Advanced.
- Applicants must complete higher secondary examination 1st time with all subjects either in 2016 or 2017.
- If you are waiting for improvement in 2017 then he/she must have appeared the improvement examination in all the subjects.
JEE Advanced 2017 Latest News
- The aspirants who have confirmed his/her seat in IITs or ISMs but not yet joined the college then he/she will not be eligible to apply against this entrance test.
- In case, candidates whose admission is canceled will also not be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2017.
- Applicants if you have to pay the seat acceptance fee but did not join after reporting then he/she will be eligible to apply.
Interested candidates must bring the specified age to apply for JEE Advanced examination notification. The 5 years relaxation in age will be provided to SC/ST candidates.
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Fee
The application fee detail will be mention below must check and then pay this fee.
For examination centre in India
For female candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- Per candidate.
The SC/St/PWD aspirants need to pay the fee i.e. Rs. 1200/- per candidate
For All other applicants, the application fee will be Rs. 2400/-
Exam Center Outside India (Dubai Exam Center)
All Aspirants: USD 135
Late Fee: USD 80
Exam Center Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
All Aspirants: USD 270
Late Fee: USD 80
Reservation of JEE Advanced 2017 Seats
|SC Category Candidates||15 percent|
|ST Category candidates||7.5%|
|Foreign Nationals candidates||10 Percent|
|Defense Services candidates||2%|
|OBC-NCL category candidates||27%|
|PWD (in each of the open, OBC-NCL,SC & ST) Candidates||3 Percent|
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Process
Candidate must check official website of JEE Advanced. Then check the application form link and collect the application form. Then applicants must fill this form and attest all require document and click on submit button. At last take a hard copy of the application form for the future use.
JEE Advanced 2017 Rank List
|Rank List||Minimum % of each Sub.||Minimum % of Passing|
|Preparatory course Rank List||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Pattern
- In the JEE Advanced examination 2 paper will be conducted and duration of 3 hours for each paper.
- Candidate must qualify both exam papers compulsorily.
- There will be 3 sections in both the papers as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- This exam follows the MCQ type questions format and numerical type questions as well.
- There will be a penalty of marks for some questions. The question paper will be available both in English and Hindi.
JEE Advanced 2017 Important Date
|Description||Day, Date and Time|
|JEE (Main) 2017 [Offline exam]||02 April 2017 (Sunday)|
|Results of JEE (Main) 2017||27 April 2017 (Thursday)|
|Registration for JEE (Advanced) 2017||FRIDAY, 28th April 2017, 10:00 IST to
TUESDAY, 02 May 2017, 17:00 IST
|Registration with Late Fee||Wednesday, 03 May 2017 to
Thursday, 04 May 2017, 17:00 IST
|Admit card available for downloading||Wednesday, 10 May 2017, 10:00 IST to
Sunday, 21 May 2017, 09:00 IST
|JEE (Advanced) 2017
Paper – 1
Paper – 2
|Sunday, 21 May 2017
09:00 – 12:00 IST
14:00 – 17:00 IST
|(a) Online display of ORS and scanned responses
(b) Request from candidates for review of scanned responses
|Wednesday, 31 May 2017 10:00 IST to
Saturday, 03 June 2017, 17:00 IST
|Online display of answer keys||Sunday, 04 June 2017, 10:00 IST|
|Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates||Sunday, 04 June 2017, 10:00 IST to
Tuesday, 06 June 2017, 17:00 IST
|Declaration of JEE (Advanced) results||Sunday, 11 June 2017, 10:00 IST|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||Sunday, 11 June 2017, 10:00 IST to
Monday, 12 June 2017, 17:00 IST
|Architecture Aptitude Test||Wednesday, 14 June 2017
09:00 – 12:00 IST
|Declaration of AAT results||Sunday, 18 June 2017|
|Seat Allotment (Tentative)||Monday, 19 June 2017 to
Tuesday, 18 July 2017
JEE Advanced Application Form (Released on 28th April 2017)
JEE Information Brochure (Updated Now)