- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy Notification 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 10th Pass
- 1.3 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 10+2
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Sailors and SSR
- 1.5 NAIC (Naval Armament Inspection Entry Scheme) Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 Indian Navy Application Form 2017 pdf
- 1.7 Indian Nausena Recruitment 2017
Get ready for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Artificer Apprentice for 10th, 12th Engineers Passed out Candidates. Here we updated the details about Indian Navy Sailor, SSR Jobs Details & Notification. Here is an opportunity for candidates, who want to serve Indian Coastguard Services. The vacancies are open to both married and unmarried candidates from India and subjects to Nepal and Bhutan as well. The Last date to submit online applications is updated Shortly. Find more related details in the following sections of this page.
Here are elaborated details for Bhartiya Nausena Bharti 2017. Desired applicants can find more details here as per the Recruitment notice. There are several positions that are to be filled in nation-wide locations that come under Indian Navy Departments. The job roles are specified as Naval Dockyard Apprentice, Indian Navy Pilot, Navy Engineer, and Draughtsman etc. Find more updates for Indian Navy Bharti 2017 down below.
As per the recent official Notification, applicants who are interested in applying for Indian Navy 10th 12th Engineers Sailor SSR Jobs 2017, need to look at the organized details that are structured as per the job, requirements based on a candidate’s qualifications. More relevant information can be found in the upcoming sections of the web page, where students can know clearly about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
- Updates Regarding: Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Conducting Department: Indian Navy
- Name of Posts: Artificer Apprentice/Engineer/Executive/Sailors/Senior Secondary Recruits, and others.
- Job Location: India
- Last Date: Soon Updated
Look here for eligibility and educational qualification
A candidate’s age must be from 17 to 19 ½ years or born between 02-01-1998 & 01-07-2000.
Applicants must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (Higher Secondary Exams or 12th Pattern) or its equivalent from a recognized University or Board with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English separately (either in Class X or Class XII).
Height & Weight:
- Minimum Height required is 157 cm with as per the weight and age group.
- Eye Sight: The minimum vision standard for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 which is correctable to up 6/6, 6/6 with glasses on.
- Applicants should not be colour/ night blind.
For Artificer Apprentice Bharti:
Age Limit: To be eligible for Artificer Apprentice Candidates should be born between 01-08-1996 to 31-07-2000. (including both the Days).
Height & Weight:
- Minimum height required is 157 cm coinciding with weight and age.
- Eye Sight: The minimum distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 which is correctable up to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses on.
- Candidates should not be color/ night blind.
Candidates must have successfully qualified 10+2 or equivalent exams with at least 60% or more marks in aggregate Maths & Physics including Chemistry, Biology, or Computer science.
Aspirants must pass out the 10th or 12th or 10+2 in order to get this jobs in Bhartiya Nausena. For more detailed info please check the official notification.
Minimum age of the aspirants to apply online is 18 (eighteen) years.
Candidates will be appointed through written exam/ interview.
Appointed Candidates will get a good amount of salary from the department.
For Indian Navy Direct Entry Petty Officer posts: an applicant’s age must be between age limit of 17-22 years, must have successfully completed 10+2 level exams from any education Board or University with any subjects, and should have actively participated in national/State/International level sports events.
To apply for Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruits, applicants age must lie between 17 to 21 years, should have successfully qualified the 12th level exams with any stream, and must have played a part in any sporting event at the state, national, International, or an inter-University level.
To be eligible for Indian Navy Matric Recruits (MR), the age group must be between 17 and 21 years, while minimum education required is 10th or Matric level exam passed, and applicants must have participated in an International, National, or a state-level sporting event.
For Indian Non Matric Recruits Recruitment aspirants must have cleared at least class 6th level examination from a recognized board/Institute while participating in at a national/state-level, or an International-level tournament.
An applicant must have the age lying between the age group 19 ½ and 25 Years. They must have completed or must be pursuing the final year of B.E/B.Tech degree with any of these here mentioned streams (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with 60% or more aggregate marks till V semester throughout.
Required Eye Sight:
A candidate must have a distant vision 6/60, 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 and should not be color blind/night blind.
Height/Weight Measurement: For male candidates, it is 157 cm in accordance with the weight and age group.
Rules Regarding Tattoos:
- Candidates from tribal communities having permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted as per the declaration by the Government of India.
- For other candidates, candidates are only allowed to have tattoos on their inner face of forearms and the back side/dorsal side of hand.
For Tradesman/Trades mate/Group C posts, a candidate must be between the age group of 18 to 25 years. They must have cleared class 10th exams from a recognized Board or Institution.
For the posts of Chargeman post, an applicant should be a degree (PCM) or a diploma holder in any of these technical streams viz. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University. They must also have proper knowledge of computers.
For Mechanic Posts, it is essential for an aspirant to have completed 10th exams or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
They must have an ITI certificate certified from NCVT along with a year’s experience of training as an apprentice.
Applicants will be examined on the basis of written test (Mandatory for all the posts), PET/PST (for selective posts), and an interview (for Grade-Level posts). Further document verification will also be done.
Depending on the level of job post, the salary structure will vary from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 67000/- along with the Grade Pay of varying from Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 6000/-.
- All the desired aspirants need to apply online by visiting the official web portal which is, “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”
- Look for a suitable link for candidate’s registration.
- But first, download the official notice regarding the posts.
- Read the notice in detail.
- Start applying with your proper information, both academic and personal.
- Finally, take a printout of the application after submitting your form.
- However, in the case of some other posts, applicants need to send their respective Applications in an online.
- Documents that are required are self-attested copies of certificates as a proof of age, educational/technical qualifications, experience, caste etc.
- After completing the applications, forms should reach the official Postal address of the applied zone.
Indian Nausena Recruitment 2017
Dear visitors, we always publish all the legal information regarding any employment notice related to any sector (Govt, Private) for all those unemployed candidates who want to change their job designation desperately in other sector. Please stay connected with us for Latest Updates regarding Nausena Recruitment.
Visit here to download Nausena Bharti notification and start applying: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in