IIFT Result 2017
Hello students, if you are one of the aspirants seeking admission in MBA in International Business, then it is time to check your IIFT Result 2017 updates here. As you all must be aware of the fact that IIFT Entrance Exam was held in written on 27th November 2016, the admission process will start from June-July 2017. The entrance test was taken on behalf of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Delhi and Kolkata.
This examination and selection process is a compulsory process for shortlisting the eligible admission seeking students. All the applicants, who are interested in completing their Master in Business Administration programme in International Business, take this necessary test. Prior to admission, it is important to complete the Online Registration and attend the Entrance Exam and qualify it. All the formalities are fulfilled by the authorizing body under Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Latest Updates: IIFT Result 2017 PUBLISHED NOW for exam held on 27th November 2016. IIFT MBA Selection List now updated in the below section check out now.
IIFT 2017 Scorecard
Recently, IIFT Entrance Exam was concluded at various organized locations. AS observed last year, there were about 50000+ students who competed for a place in Admission list, but only 339 students managed to secure a seat in IIFT Delhi, and 226 for IIFT Kolkata. Hence, the race to admission can be considered as a tough nut to crack. This year, this entrance test was taken successfully on 27-11-2016 Result for which will be announced in December 2017. Here are more IIFT Result 2017 updates.
- Updates Regarding: IIFT Result 2017
- Organizing Body: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Exam Name: IIFT Entrance Exam 2017
- Courses Offered: Masters of Business Administration
- Test Date: 27-11-2016
- Result Announcement: Available Now to Download
- Admission Test: January 2017
- Session Commencement: June-July 2017
IIFT Cut Off Marks 2017
In the current part of the article here, students will come to know about how to Download IIFT Cut Off Marks 2017 and the expected IIFT Merit List 2017. In the following table here is the IIFT 2017 Scorecard that is based on the previous year’s statistics. For more details and tips, please read through the article till the end.
According to the data from resources, here we have marked the marking Scheme which is being followed by the Exam taking authority right now. Have a look at the following table.
|Sections||Number Of Questions||Mark Per Question||Max. Marks|
|Section – I Part 1||17||1.00||17|
|Section – I Part 2||20||0.75||15|
|Section – II||20||1.00||20|
|Section – III Part 1||15||1.00||15|
|Section – III Part 2||20||1.00||20|
|Section – IV||26||0.50||13|
IIFT Entrance Exam Merit List 2017
About the Institute
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a well-known Business School that offers Post-graduation programme to the most eligible and skilled students. The organization has bagged the Ranked A prize by National Assessment and Accreditation Council. To give admission to students, the institute follows a regular process by conducting the admission tests and other formalities in seven different cities of India. After all the selection process gets fulfilled, the shortlisted ones get a chance of admission to Delhi and Kolkata Campuses.
Applicants are also reminded here that after getting shortlisted in the IIFT Result 2017 Merit List, they will have to appear in the Admission test which will take place in January 2017. During the admission test, all the selected ones will be participating in a Group Discussion, Essay Writing, and a Personal Interview.
Interview Venue: Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Lucknow.
How to Check IIFT Result 2017
- Visit the official website given for student’s interaction i.e. “www.iift.edu”
- On the homepage, locate an updated link to get your IIFT 2017 Scorecard.
- Follow it and Download IIFT 2017 Merit List
- Check thoroughly for your Application number in it.
- To check your updated scores in the IIFT 2017 Scorecard, candidates will have to use their Application number along with their date of Birth.
IIFT Result 2017 Details
- We have to tell all the aspirants that IIFT Score Card will not be sent through post. The candidates will have to download via online mode only.
- If you qualify the IIFT MBA 2017 written examination department will asked you to appear for the next round of selection process. The next or final round consists of Essay Writing, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Admission for IIFT 2017 will be made on the basis of scorecard and the assessment from the written exam as well as 2nd round of admission process.
Links to Mark:
Visit here to check More Detailed Info: tedu.iift.ac.in