Latest ICICI Bank Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply online for Clerk Jobs @ www.icicibank.com, ICICI Bank Latest Clerk Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 ICICI Vacancy 2017 Clerk SO Notification pdf
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
Dear aspired bankers, time is to get ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 for Clerk and Specialist Officer Jobs updates here. This year, there will be many career building opportunities for freshers in the private banking sector. On behalf of Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India, Manipal University has announced the current year’s batches. The Online application process that all the aspirants need to look at is being mentioned down this web page.
In yet another Recruitment Notice, candidates are here advised to check the official Notification and start applying for the upcoming jobs. ICICI Bank Clerk Notification 2017 pdf is to be out shortly and all the career seekers must stay in touch with the official web portal to get to know more details. The ICICI bank has over 4000 official branches located all over India hence, a large number of vacancies is expected for this year too.
Also Check, ICICI Bank PO Jobs
ICICI Bank Clerk Notification pdf 2017 Details
As per the latest job announcement, there will be posts available for Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerk, and Manager. Pertaining to the underlying departments, the advertisement will be issued to clarify further details. Depending on the applied zone and job location, applicants can start filling their Application Form to get registered for the programme.
- Updates About: ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Authority: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
- Job Profile: PO, SO, Clerk, Manager
- Total Vacancies: Unspecified
- Work Location: India
- Application Deadline: Soon revealed
ICICI Bank Clerk, SO Recruitment 2017
Job Name: Clerk, Specialist Officer, Manager
Qualification and Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must be from India region.
- For Clerical and PO posts, an applicant must have attained a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Specialist Officer’s posts, applicants must have a degree along with previous work experience in the relevant field.
- The upper age limit to apply for the posts is 25 years.
- For SO and Managerial posts, it is 28 years.
The application and registration fee is to be checked in the official notification.
Applicants will have to appear in the online aptitude test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Final Merit.
The salary structure will differ from post-to-post however an estimated salary package will be around Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017 Clerk, Specialist Officer
- All the applicants need to visit the online web portal given by the bank which is, “www.icicicareers.com”
- On the homepage of the website, find and locate an updated link for the aforesaid jobs.
- Download the advertisement and go through it carefully.
- Start applying for the applied category by filling the registration and application form.
- Enter your academic, professional, and work details accurately.
- Upload the required testimonials including the passport-sized photographs and signature.
- Pay the initial fee amount and recheck the entered data.
- Hit the save and submit button and take a printout of the form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future references.
Latest ICICI Bank Vacancy 2017
As per the details, ICICI Bank is in the mood to release the recruitment of Clerk & Specialist Officer. The main initiative of the Department is to attract young talent in all over India for those who want to pursue their career in the banking sector and equip them with relevant banking knowledge and skills. We advise all such candidates please fill the online application form before the closing date to apply online. If you face any trouble in applying process leave the comment and we soon resolve it.
Link for Reference:
Follow this updated link here: www.icicicareers.com
Also, Check AXIS Bank Recruitment